Alcohol

I'm afraid it didn't Pep. That's what I hate about money. I either need too much or none at all. When I've got a moderate amount I start worrying about what the best thing is to spend it on. Should I buy something expensive as a one off? Should I buy lots of little things as I go along? Should I save for the future? I hate having to make choices. In the end I think 'bugger it' and spend it on drink.
I think what you have just said is one of the funniest things and truest I’ve ever read, it made me LOL I related to it plus I’ve always thought I’m about to die so splashed out on great hotels and restaurants in case. But alas we never do, said Dorothy. :rock: I’m now broke, but happy.

IMG-1794.jpg

The young man who bought my dads flat had those glasses cause his mom works at a hotel.

Feeling drunk is a great feeling especially if it makes you even more happier and if consumed with food. The high from alcohol is the same mechanism as from drugs. I met two of Pilla's neighbors today and they were tanked up heading out somewhere getting picked up and they both made me laugh.

I quit alcohol cause of the risk of pancreatic cancer running in my family which is funny cause I always wanted to die but alcohol dries out the skin and I didn't like that feeling.

We all had Stella back in the late 80's and even the the gay bottle Michelob. But it was only when I started travelling to England that I learned to have some really nice beer.

Hooligans all drank Budweiser in England cause it is impossible to get drunk on as it is sweetened water for the most part and we left entire pub tables full of bottles and glasses and headed to the game.

Guinness saved my life when there was no food service anywhere cause it has almost all the things you need. I loved red wine until I realised it is full of toxic things added to it which explained why I felt a few things after having some.

Not missed alcohol at all since 2011 but the fact I parted with my gay friends then and focused on other things in life probably made it easier.

Wine from Chile and Dry Martini makes me think of my gay friends. You can sing that so there is a line to a new song.

"Wine from Chile and Dry Martini
Like Ferrari and Lamborghini
Gucci cap the boy can rap
a whole year without any fap
more bitches than the dick can take
we sell drugs it's a piece of cake"

I always feel as though I should know my drinks better than I do, what with going on about alcohol so incessantly, but the truth is, as long as it does the job I'm not that sassy on all the different brands available. A cheap vodka and soda will do for me. I could never go out on an organised do, I don't have the social skills. I prefer to lose myself in the day and see what happens. I have, on occasion bumped into work colleagues on my travels, and it all seems very sophisticated, and not really my scene.

knowing.jpg

i know someone who got that tattooed on her arm. im so embarrassed for her everytime i see it.

Tattoos are embarrassing...yet, once again, I find myself in a relationship with someone that wants them.

3022hk7.gif

Tattoos are embarrassing...yet, once again, I find myself in a relationship with someone that wants them.

3022hk7.gif
Only on older people so stop dating grand dad and go for young meat where tats still look nice. But overall tats are horrible and especially if totally covered in them so that it looks like scars from burns.

Only on older people so stop dating grand dad and go for young meat where tats still look nice. But overall tats are horrible and especially if totally covered in them so that it looks like scars from burns.

Lol. They’re like a decade younger than me, bro.

I have only really enjoyed alcohol two different time periods in my life. I am not against drinking and I used to buy tequila and keep it in the freezer. But I mean to really enjoy alcohol as opposed to just drinking for a buzz or to be social is rare for me. But I used to live in this tourist town in the mountains. All my friends worked at restaurants. Sometimes I would go with friends to this restaurant that had a deck where you could sit and look at the mountains and listen to tourists from all over the world. We would go on days when my friend Danielle was working. We would order pitchers of margaritas and she would make them double strong at least. That was great. I like margaritas.

Another time in that same town I worked in this restaurant with this woman I won't name. We were both about 20. She liked me and we started hanging out. At the time I was mostly into smoking marijuana but she was a wino. She really probably did have a drinking problem. I'm pretty much immune to alcoholism since it's just not my drug of choice. So as an experiment I decided to start drinking every day.
There were lots of hotels and motels in that town and they didn't have security cameras and things like I imagine they do now. Also the town is practically crime free so if you didn't cause trouble you could do what you wanted. We would get bottles of wine and go use the jacuzzi at these places. One night we drank three bottles of wine sitting in the hot tub.
I would wake up in the morning and have a beer, just as an experiment. I didn't develop a habit. I only did this for about two or three weeks maybe. Then I got bored with it and stopped. I still liked drinking with her but I just realized that drinking every day wasn't my fate.
I was a waiter and I worked in the morning. Coffee was my drug. I would get to the restaurant and have double strength coffee and listen to black-influenced rock music really loud right up until switching to the radio and listening to the Phil Collins - Tina Turner station. Then I would go home and take massive bong hits and lots of times go down to the river and go swimming. But I just didn't ever think about having a beer. I was a pothead. It's so much more fun than drinking to me but I don't do it anymore. I quit about five years ago because I just got out of the habit. Earlier this year someone gave me some and I did smoke it every day until I ran out but I didn't go get any after that.

I have only really enjoyed alcohol two different time periods in my life. I am not against drinking and I used to buy tequila and keep it in the freezer. But I mean to really enjoy alcohol as opposed to just drinking for a buzz or to be social is rare for me. But I used to live in this tourist town in the mountains. All my friends worked at restaurants. Sometimes I would go with friends to this restaurant that had a deck where you could sit and look at the mountains and listen to tourists from all over the world. We would go on days when my friend Danielle was working. We would order pitchers of margaritas and she would make them double strong at least. That was great. I like margaritas.

Another time in that same town I worked in this restaurant with this woman I won't name. We were both about 20. She liked me and we started hanging out. At the time I was mostly into smoking marijuana but she was a wino. She really probably did have a drinking problem. I'm pretty much immune to alcoholism since it's just not my drug of choice. So as an experiment I decided to start drinking every day.
There were lots of hotels and motels in that town and they didn't have security cameras and things like I imagine they do now. Also the town is practically crime free so if you didn't cause trouble you could do what you wanted. We would get bottles of wine and go use the jacuzzi at these places. One night we drank three bottles of wine sitting in the hot tub.
I would wake up in the morning and have a beer, just as an experiment. I didn't develop a habit. I only did this for about two or three weeks maybe. Then I got bored with it and stopped. I still liked drinking with her but I just realized that drinking every day wasn't my fate.
I was a waiter and I worked in the morning. Coffee was my drug. I would get to the restaurant and have double strength coffee and listen to black-influenced rock music really loud right up until switching to the radio and listening to the Phil Collins - Tina Turner station. Then I would go home and take massive bong hits and lots of times go down to the river and go swimming. But I just didn't ever think about having a beer. I was a pothead. It's so much more fun than drinking to me but I don't do it anymore. I quit about five years ago because I just got out of the habit. Earlier this year someone gave me some and I did smoke it every day until I ran out but I didn't go get any after that.
youre gross

I grew up on a very common council estate, (our house was bought) but most the surrounding houses were housing association rented, we were considered posh, especially on my mams side. My dad was an alcoholic, so was his dad, I never met my granda on my dad’s side, he died in our then house, before I was born, choked on his own vomit. My dad was about 14 and was left to raise his sister and brother, he got a labouring job and till this day can graft like fook, but he drinks like a horse, and the drink changes him. I’ve been around drunkards all my life, from casual drinkers in pubs, to alcoholic recluses that piss their own pants and sit there festering in it. With my surroundings I got into drink quite early, used to steal drink & cigarettes from our nanas house, earliest memory of smoking & drinking was about 8yr old. By 11 I was smoking regular, and drinking on weekends, usually all chip in 50p each and get some tramp off the street to go to the local Spar and get us 3ltr of Cider & couple of bottles of hooch. By 19 I was totally f***ed, not just on drink either. I’m in quite a strong position now where I can say no to drink, I rarely drink now, once I start I can’t stop. If you can enjoy a quiet pint, or a glass of wine over dinner, then best to you, that’s something I’ve never been able to do.

WTF?? coffee and black influenced music and then Phil Collins?:rolleyes:
this wouldnt be some sort of metaphor for the fact that Kmart quit selling liquor?o_O

Back
Top Bottom