Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater (May 14, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Speedway / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Yes, I Am Blind / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Az Moz Fan

Post by Bluebirds: "I heard he covered Prefab Sprout's 'King Of Rock n Roll'? Changing the lines with hot dog to top dog"

Post from an anonymous person: "He didn't actually sing the whole song just a few lines of King of rock and roll unaccompanied."

image posted by killauntie:

abq1.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes, coming from an artist who was about to issue a record as mind-numbingly awful as Kill Uncle that's pretty rich.
Prefab Sprout are so far beyond Morrissey's recent demonstrations of tunesmithery that I can really only roll my eyes and carry on.

I much prefer Paddy to Moz but it's a shame when rock/pop music forums turn into pissing competitions like this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom