Albums to look forward to in 2010

It's been mentioned before, but this is imminent.

51WisNrv5LL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record
Harlem - Hippies
LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
Avi Buffalo - Avi Buffalo

LCD Soundsystem's just cannot come quick enough, I'm ticking off the days on the calender!

British Sea Power.

On an entirely different note, it saddens me that the world allows such vacuous characters as kate nash to still release music. :crazy:

Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record
Harlem - Hippies
LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
Avi Buffalo - Avi Buffalo

LCD Soundsystem's just cannot come quick enough, I'm ticking off the days on the calender!

Avi Buffalo is f***ing terrrrrrible and i obviously am missing something when it comes to LCD

Avi Buffalo is f***ing terrrrrrible and i obviously am missing something when it comes to LCD

Well, the same is said for the Klaxons, The National and Foals, f***frankie.

Sorry.

Although, admittedly LCD's 'Drunk Girls' is still growing on me, but it's sometimes worth getting the album because there are some little gems on there that are lesser known.

The Klaxon's one. I won't go and see 'em live though on account of the fact they can't sing live

But how many have delivered thus far?

Rose Elinor Dougall and Clinic I'm currently waiting upon.

B&S simply cannot come quick enough.

Music is pretty f***ing bleak at the moment.

The Rose Elinor Dougall album is fantastic. Trust me.

The Courteeners didn't disappoint with Falcon- I quite like the departure to a more contemplative, three-dimensional tone/sound. I shamefully haven't got the new Arcade Fire album yet, but I've heard only good things about it so I'm looking forward to when my September allowance comes in so I can buy it.

I was in HMV in Manchester yesterday.Swords is still 22 effing quid!

Christ, really? I bought my copy in Norwich HMV on the day it was released and it was at least a fiver cheaper (it was the edition with the Live in Warsaw disc as well). That's such a rip-off.

I went into HMV when I visited Manchester, and they had some things quite cheap- a double disc edition of Falcon for £3, for example. HMV prices things weirdly sometimes, it baffles me a bit.

Christ, really? I bought my copy in Norwich HMV on the day it was released and it was at least a fiver cheaper (it was the edition with the Live in Warsaw disc as well). That's such a rip-off.

I went into HMV when I visited Manchester, and they had some things quite cheap- a double disc edition of Falcon for £3, for example. HMV prices things weirdly sometimes, it baffles me a bit.

It was 22 quid in Leeds too,Im not surprised it bombed.Maladjusted still 12 or 15 depending on which HMV you go to.And Ive seen Beethoven was Deaf at 3 and 8 pounds.Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom