Albert Hall Sold out in 10 minutes???!!!

Bona Drag

whore in retirement
Is this a new record?

My good Lord. I got into the site (see tickets) and in the time I spent filling the form the whole bunch of tickets went off!!!!

So I don't have a ticket :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Do you think they will put some more out during the day?

Bona Drag (Whore In Retirement)

Is this a new record?

My good Lord. I got into the site (see tickets) and in the time I spent filling the form the whole bunch of tickets went off!!!!

So I don't have a ticket :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Do you think they will put some more out during the day?

Bona Drag (Whore In Retirement)

In less than 10 mins. :rolleyes: We shall keep trying.;)

I guess we have to keep an eye on this site and on the tickets sites...
please some extra xtanding tickets for us!!!!!

Same here - got onto the See site at about 9:57, managed to click on the available standing tickets, by the time I had entered my credit card info they were all sold out.:tears:

i started refreshing see from about 9:55 and the links became active at 9:58. i went on to buy my first choice of manchester on the 22nd and then went straight away to try and buy standing for albert hall but they had already sold out. so of course i am looking for a spare ;)

I might have 3 spares for RAH, seated.
I was trying for tickets and so was my colleague, but she was on the phone at the same time so she couldn't tell me she had tickets too!
Waiting for confirmation from See.
Will post here if I actually got them.

Ticketmaster also 'sold out' in a few minutes. The usual lazy repsonse is to bemoan the touts and then go looking on eBay for tickets but the official agents seem to be just as underhand to me. Roundhouse 'sold out' in minutes on seetickets - then tickets-a-plenty appeared 40 minutes later.

Buy a ticket, not the hype ;)

i guess the answer's to keep going but I think we're all screwed, frankly! already pages of tix on ebay. i got nothing :(

failed to get any tickets for Royal Albert Hall. Let down hugely by Ticketmaster's shambolic slowness. And SeeTickets too. I only need 3 tickets....how the hell can it sold out in matter of seconds....fecking touts I bet...thinking Moz is in par with Claptraon?!!! At least got tickets with my mates for both Manchester dates! My pal is livid with ticketmaster!!

This is bullshit. I can't stay here all day hoping, i only had an hour sleep *cries*

The RAH often release more tickets closer to the date of the event. I tried to get tickets for REM there earlier this year without luck initially, but a few days before the event the RAH released tickets on their site for the choir seating section. That was behind the stage but very, very close to it. It was a bizarre way to watch a gig but actually a really good experience on the day. So don't give up hope and keep an eye on the RAH site nearer the time.

On a selfish note though, I was lucky this morning and got 2 standing tickets... only managed seated last time Moz was at the RAH so am especially pleased. :)

Back
Top Bottom