Albany, NY - Palace Theatre (Oct. 18, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Still Ill / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / Spring-Heeled Jim / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by jasondedrick / setlist.fm. Link posted by MozRecording.

Last edited:
Loved the show at the Palace Theater last night. As I listened to Kristeen Young, I wondered if Bjork and Tori Amos had a baby. Very impressed by her vocal range and style.

First time seeing Morrissey live - what an amazing experience. Second row left center loge, observing all the dedicated fans below. Especially enjoyed fan all the way front right nodding head and singing every single word, as well as encore shenanigans. Was distracted by Morrissey's shirtless chest and thought the winner of the shirt was being carried for fainting... security mishap? Have to say that Morrissey's voice is even better live than recorded, and loved his on-stage charisma. Hope to see him in the Capital Region again some day, wishing him good health and happiness on tour and safe travels home.

Have to say that Morrissey's voice is even better live than recorded, and loved his on-stage charisma. Hope to see him in the Capital Region again some day, wishing him good health and happiness on tour and safe travels home.

Nomination for the sweetest thing ever said on the mainpage. :p

If you've actually seen the video and still continue to eat meat, there's no reason to feel pride. That just means that you lack compassion and morality.

A hypocrite or a psychopath, which is worse?

You need to get your head checked. And buy a dictionary.

psychopath:
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
• informal an unstable and aggressive person: schoolyard psychopaths will gather around a fight to encourage the combatants.

I eat meat. That fact has no bearing on how much I love his music. Morrissey is allowed his opinion. That doesn't mean I have to a) like it, or b) agree with it. I'm an adult. I make up my own mind about things.

Frankly, the most irrational people I've met have been vegetarians and born-again Christians. Extremism is an ugly thing, isn't it?

I would say that 3/4 of the audience in Greece that broke records as they surged into the outdoor theater to see him eat lamb. Regularly. I'll never be anybody's gyro now. (Couldn't resist. :p)

This reminds me of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding":

"WHAT YOU MEAN HE DON'T EAT NO MEAT?"

"That's okay! I make lamb!"

I enjoyed your corny crack, Crystal ;)

If anybody has a good pic of him in the yellow shirt I would appreciate it.. Want a good pic of him in the shirt I got

If anybody has a good pic of him in the yellow shirt I would appreciate it.. Want a good pic of him in the shirt I got

Here,hun. I got some good pictures of him in that one but this is the best. Saw you get the shirt since I was only a row or 2 behind you/in the aisle,that was epic! You were so insanely lucky. Was going to ask you for a piece of it but figured you'd want to keep it intact <3

602627_495938640425987_1914610162_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great show but again, dead crowd. I and a couple others went to the very very back of the balcony and danced. I can't wait to see him again soon.

Twitter said he said this:

Jackie ‏@blandwitch
#Morrissey: "Did you know that president Obama eats lambs? And did you know that lambs are someone's babies? President Obama eats babies."

I'm not sure if I should take this in the disasterous syllogism direction or the "run fast if you can" direction. :squiffy: Usually what he says is massively lost in translation in print when the video shows it's just him being funny.

He followed that with "But Romney is worse". It was perfectly Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom