Alama Matters about to clock up 2 million views

Librarian On Fire

I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that "Alma Matters" is just about to clock up 2 million views. It's well deserved as it's a great song and one Morrissey has chosen to play quite bit over the last couple of years.

I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that "Alma Matters" is just about to clock up 2 million views. It's well deserved as it's a great song and one Morrissey has chosen to play quite bit over the last couple of years.

I agree 100 percent!
Brilliant song.
Never saw the video footage.
He looks great, even without the quiff.
Thank you so much for sharing. :thumb:
I will be viewing it on utube a couple of more times too just get it over the 2 million views!

Happy but not that surprised. There was a suggestion in the other thread that he was more famous than his music and while it may technically be true I think that kind of thought also understates that truth that the music is still pretty popular the newer stuff included (post vauxhal material). That list of his most downloaded songs convinced me of this

It's good to know that this song - which as release just before desappeared from record labels sight - is so successful.
I don't know if you noticed... but this not Morrissey official You Tube channel... of course, it doesn't matter...

Back
Top Bottom