Alain's wedding photos

I don't see you getting involved, sweet cheeks :rolleyes:
Practice what you preach.

Listen, Little Man, I'm giving you the what for and you're not listening! And don't call me sweet cheeks unless you want your mouth washed out with soap. :mad:

Now I must go. I have to pick my Superhero cape up at the dry cleaner before they close. :rolleyes:

Cant be bothered to add people that aren't "really" my friends to my FB. And I can't believe how this thread got soo out of hand over bloody copy right issues which none of you own. So someone "steals" a pic off of Als FB, big f***, I don't think Al cares and I don't think the poster was out to make any kind of cash. Y'all need to STOP lawyering this. ITS A f***IN FORUM for god sakes. What really surprises me is that none of you have though about our dear Morrissey, he must be gut wrenched to see his dear Alain now hitched, have any of you thought about what that might have caused our Moz? :drama:

You don't! I've never seen a goat dressed in an outfit quite like that before. And what're Hellie and the goat doing to that stockbroker? :squiffy:

*coughRonJeremy'sportraitistattooedonKewpie'sbumcough*

:rofl: I just almost died laughing...seriously.

Listen, Little Man, I'm giving you the what for and you're not listening! And don't call me sweet cheeks unless you want your mouth washed out with soap. :mad:

Now I must go. I have to pick my Superhero cape up at the dry cleaner before they close. :rolleyes:

:guitar:

Cant be bothered to add people that aren't "really" my friends to my FB. And I can't believe how this thread got soo out of hand over bloody copy right issues which none of you own. So someone "steals" a pic off of Als FB, big f***, I don't think Al cares and I don't think the poster was out to make any kind of cash. Y'all need to STOP lawyering this. ITS A f***IN FORUM for god sakes. What really surprises me is that none of you have though about our dear Morrissey, he must be gut wrenched to see his dear Alain now hitched, have any of you thought about what that might have caused our Moz? :drama:

W I N :thumb:

No, not once.

Wait -- do we know for certain that he wasn't invited?

I mean I can't see him attending, but I'd be a little surprised if he wasn't even considered. I mean, collaborators are even closer than friends -- they share so much with each other. Unless Alain just assumed that Mozzer would be busy or uncomfortable there.

I can't quite remember -- did Moz attend Johnny and Angie's wedding?

Tags
dont be mean icanposttagstoo stfu pftlt worstthreadever
Back
Top Bottom