Alain Whyte (video) interview - John Robb (April 11, 2022)

Screenshot_20220411-223826~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet here you are, years later..................
I think he's saying that Alain's criticism of Moz no longer matters? because time has moved on?

Nor will you have heard it in an interview. I heard it personally. It no longer matters.
Let's see how long he lasts in this run. Even this Interview had things in it that could draw Moz's eire. The question is how much does he need AW at this point ? We will find out. I will remain a spectator for far away with my Popcorn. I only wish I had remained so all those years ago. Your's truly: Just a Guy Nobody
I'm curious, so I'll ask. Morrissey said in his memoir that Alain had "an aversion to Boz" which caused frequent problems in the band. Was that true?

Perhaps time is a factor, but I'd guess that someone that would travel several thousands of miles to attend your Mother's funeral (at your invite) is not showing much aversion?
Pinching salt.
FWD.

Nor will you have heard it in an interview. I heard it personally. It no longer matters.
Let's see how long he lasts in this run. Even this Interview had things in it that could draw Moz's eire. The question is how much does he need AW at this point ? We will find out. I will remain a spectator for far away with my Popcorn. I only wish I had remained so all those years ago. Your's truly: Just a Guy Nobody

:)

o you heard it personally??o_O

in Hale while spectorating from far away :popcorn:

Alain showed respect towards Moz, and Moz
is a mensch unlike some other tiny sized twats we all know(n)

:hammer:

I think it was due to Richard singing at his try-out.
Something positive happened there though: following that audition he released a brace of quite brilliant solo albums—all of which arguably surpassed the quality of Morrissey’s work at the time.

We are now left to wonder what might’ve been, whilst Richard probably feels he dodged a bullet.

Lol !!! Smeghead is an Awesome name !
Thanks! And if I figured out who you are... oh man, I don't know what exactly happened but I know enough to take his story with a grain of salt... or perhaps a big ol' salt lick :(

Thanks! And if I figured out who you are... oh man, I don't know what exactly happened but I know enough to take his story with a grain of salt... or perhaps a big ol' salt lick :(
His story. Lol. Well, you would get more truth on Russian state news. Cheers Smeghead !

Back
Top Bottom