Alain Whyte plays clip of "There Is A Light..." on Instagram (April 23, 2022)

Just to ask, maybe common knowledge, but is Alain to play guitar for the upcoming shows or is Boz gonna return?

I just heard Alain interviewed by Julie Hamill on Boogaloo radio and he said he was back in the band on a permanent basis. He wouldn't be drawn on Boz's future involvement though.

Just to ask, maybe common knowledge, but is Alain to play guitar for the upcoming shows or is Boz gonna return?

I think Boz has retired, everything on his and Lyn's Facebook pages suggest they are spending their time between London and Portugal. They've also opened a record shop in Portugal.

I just heard Alain interviewed by Julie Hamill on Boogaloo radio and he said he was back in the band on a permanent basis. He wouldn't be drawn on Boz's future involvement though.

Thanks. I wonder if Mando will be back on bass?

Hi Alain
From the heart of my bottom I’d like to say a huge thank you for all the lockdown videos you posted for us.
Take care :tiphat:

Benny 🇬🇧🇺🇦🔪

Alain how good that you remember your grandmother like this. I love all the songs you did with Moz, and your backing vocals! I hope they will do more songs with Moz in the style of VAI my favorite Moz album!!!!

Aw, I love Alain ❤️

Boz has recently said on his Instagram that he is working on a solo album and maybe some other stuff? It didn't make me feel like I should rule him out quite yet.

Viva Boz me encanta !!!me encantan Alain y Boz!!!Ai loviu chicos!!!!!

Boz has recently said on his Instagram that he is working on a solo album and maybe some other stuff? It didn't make me feel like I should rule him out quite yet.
I wonder if Boz's position will shift to how Alain's was during the 'Ringleader' period: out of the live touring band, but still in a position to submit demos for new songs, so not completely removed from the picture?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom