Alain Whyte plays a tune

You could say that about every band member he's ever had. The original "Lads" were hired for their looks- Gary Day was no great shakes musically and Spencer was near-useless in the beginning. Even Boz, who has had great moments as a songwriter, is a 24-carat 'Yes' man. The ones who challenge Morrissey get their P45s pretty quickly and that's normal for solo artists. Morrissey is at pains to emphasise that they are "a band" but of course they aren't, it's his name on the marquee.
Exactly, but those latino bitches are more likely to be mentally dominated, because well, they are latino’s says one very ordinary boy :crazy:

Great stuff. I believe Alain met Johnny once or twice and got on well with him.

From Alain's Twitter:

Capture.JPG

Wrong.
The best songs during the 90s are always from Boz.
For example, greatest single during 90s:
"The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" is a song by Morrissey, co-written by Boz Boorer released as a single in February 1994

Wrong x 2

o_O
Yeah how come Skinny is not here fighting the Ordinarytwat racism? WTF? supplicant and effeminate latinos with shiny skin and white teeth!!!!!:confused: Skinny is supposed to fight racism WHERE IT SHOWS itself right away in a hurry. but no sign of him.:frowning: where is the cuck surface>hes like skinny main assistant puppet....

Maybe they need::telescope:

doh:

Wrong.
The best songs during the 90s are always from Boz.
For example, greatest single during 90s:
"The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" is a song by Morrissey, co-written by Boz Boorer released as a single in February 1994
Boz wrote some great stuff. But the artistic success of Your Arsenal is to a significant extent about Alain's flair as a lead guitarist and writer. If Morrissey had delivered a duff album at that point, after the poor reception of Kill Uncle and the Finsbury Park controversy, he would have been on the ropes. He owes Alain an awful lot.

if Alain 'wrote' the Moz songs back in the day, why is he making a go fund me album in his living room;
peeps face it Moz is the force and power behind all the good Smiths and Solo music.:rock:

take Moz out of the equation and you got these walkabouts
making dabadaba sucko music like :mad:
all the new and old
lawnmower characters:thumb:

moz=moz=moz:squiffy:

Alain twat+:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: = MUSICAL TRAGIC CATASTROPHE:handpointleft:

Exactly, not only is his music great, he’s a fantastic person!

Music is supposed to have lyrics and melody and singing. Not :frogface: sounds.doh:

and.....the lawnmowers dont get cheerful when someone brings up DramaJ....maybe
:moneybag: issues:whip:

everybody is broke, only Moz is living high with his recent 1.9 million payday.:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::lbf:

Music is supposed to have lyrics and melody and singing. Not :frogface: sounds.doh:

and.....the lawnmowers dont get cheerful when someone brings up DramaJ....maybe
:moneybag: issues:whip:

everybody is broke, only Moz is living high with his recent 1.9 million payday.:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::lbf:

:crazy::crazy:

You know what, I was gonna say what a stupid comment, because they should all be equals in their own right, Alain was definitely Moz’s equal when it came to musical contribution!
But you’re right, as it stands, Jesse, Gustavo, Mando, and whoever else.. should be very grateful & privelaged, what a touch they’ve had, aligning themselves with an icon like Morrissey. Cos they’re absolutely shite musicians, only there cos Moz likes effeminate men, ones he can mentally dominate, preferably of Latino descent with nice shiny skin and bright white teeth. Can you imagine any of those guys ever questioning or arguing with Morrissey lol. They’re his bitches, there to boost his ego and feed him grapes.
I know privilege somehow doesn't look right when spelled correctly but all you had to do was look at Ketamine Sun's post. What kind of off brand dollar store version of "Hooked On Phonics" were you homeschooled with?

I know privilege somehow doesn't look right when spelled correctly but all you had to do was look at Ketamine Sun's post. What kind of off brand dollar store version of "Hooked On Phonics" were you homeschooled with?

Thanks. I didn’t notice the misspelling. Just amended it for you.

For some reason, I find this really touching. I can't imagine the current band praising Johnny - not through any dislike but because his musical shadow is so huge and perhaps there is a sense of rivalry.

Boz wrote some great stuff. But the artistic success of Your Arsenal is to a significant extent about Alain's flair as a lead guitarist and writer. If Morrissey had delivered a duff album at that point, after the poor reception of Kill Uncle and the Finsbury Park controversy, he would have been on the ropes. He owes Alain an awful lot.

Well said, Cornflakes.

Alain is responsible for resurrecting Morrissey's career twice -- in 1992 with Your Arsenal and in 2004 with You Are The Quarry.

Moz also owes a lot to Marc Ronson. I always felt that the production made a huge difference.
Just compare the 2 Nevin penned songs on YA to almost anything on Kill Uncle.

Moz also owes a lot to Marc Ronson. I always felt that the production made a huge difference.
Your nick made me think of this:

Mick Ronson, yes, he made a huge impact.
He was really able to capture the energy that was already there on the Kill Uncle-tour and translate it to a studio.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom