Alain Whyte: "Our Frank" live (Morrissey mention)

20190916_213526.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

o_O

WTF???? WHAT A TOTAL CATASTROPHE!!:straightface:

What kind of drumming is that ? the salad punk drummer sounds like hes pounding on a side of beef FFS!!!:mad:

and Alain T sounds like his vocals got a pinched nervedoh:

a secret gig for a tiny mini gig???? how come :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: didnt think of that?
too late now:sleepy:

What an odd choice for favourite Morrissey song ever. I quite like the lyrics for this one, but I agree with Johnny Marr about the song... "Alf Wank".

Alain Whyte...writer of many a Moz classic and big Smiths fan, picks a crap Mark Nevin co-write for his favourite? Really?

Frankly vulgar

Sounded great, but imagine how incredible this would sound in Morrissey's current set. Shame he won't choose to play gems like this.

I reckon I am starting to the think Al was really born in Pasadena and talks with a fake Brittish accent too just like The California Son. Reckon we should be calling Al The Pasadena Son. Reckon I don't have the time to research or give a shit where he was born. Reckon me 2 jobs at the Nike factory and McDonalds in Mankchaster is taking up all me time. Reckon I am saving for a trip to see me cousin in Mississippi. His great great Grandpa has royal blood and is related to Albus Dumbledore. Then I am hoping I can hitch hike me way to Moz Angeles to look for the California Son playing basketball on Venice Beach m8 inn n nn nnnn n n it c*** chipper curry tit thick wacker.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom