Alain Whyte: Now My Heart Is Full - Safe At Home Sessions (June 21, 2020)

20200622_001333.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I thought this website was for Morrissey, but it seems Alain Whyte is taking over.

Yes he is, but in a positive way.
It is fun again to come to this website.to check his acoustic takes on fans' favorites.
Perhaps Morrissey should post some clips of him singing in the shower?

Shit Central?
What’s going on ?
Have you both (Sam/Moz) Got your season tickets for Burnley FC Yet????????

It‘s all gone a bit silent from Shit Central of late ?????
What‘s going on ?
Its looking like Bowden Betty has reined you both in L O L :laughing:

Where are you ? (Fingers crossed on a ventilator dying from Covid 19 A K A “The PlanDemic/Kung Flu”)

Steven? If you’re gonna “Ian Curtis” then FOR GODS SAKE, GET THE 4K ON WITH IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOUR.

F U :handpointup:
??

Shit Central?
What’s going on ?

What‘s going on ?

Where are you ? (Fingers crossed on a ventilator dying from Covid 19 A K A “The PlanDemic/Kung Flu”)

Steven? If you’re gonna “Ian Curtis” then FOR GODS SAKE, GET THE 4K ON WITH IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOUR.

??

#Missed my knife out :knife:
:thumb:

Shit Central?
What’s going on ?

What‘s going on ?

??

:rolleyes:
O no, Mr Comedy.:blushing:

AlainT will get back to you later on with answers to all your questions. :crazy:
Currently hes making another in an endless string of Moz songs.o_O

In the meantime go light on the booze.?

20200624_122808.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

What‘s going on ?
Ach don't say that Benny, if that was true we''d have to decide M's mum is brilliant...

"Hello all,

Got my useless grandson a ticket for a Covid World Cruise. He's not coming back.anytime soon. I told all the losers at Mcentral to take the summer off. Steven is due to mow the lawn this afternoon. Tomorrow, he's going to get me some bread (as he's too simple to learn how to make some.) Sorry they were such pains in your collective arse, M fans! You take care of yourselves now. And wear those masks if you go near a granny!

Love and rock 'n' roll
Betty."

:eek: !!!
Bloody hell Betty, you took your time with those words of support...Thought you were going to pop your Crocs without uttering any.

^ sorry about the above post. I didn't mean to quote myself.

...OR DID I?

(It's like on Mcentral when they YELL IN CAPITAL LETTERS in their post titles. You never know if it's a pangolin using a keyboard for the first time, or if Morrissey really meant to make it look like that.)

These tracks by Alain are lovely. They show the beauty of the songs and give us a break from the politics of everything. Well done.

Shit Central?
What’s going on ?

What‘s going on ?

??
Absolutely pathetic individual and ridiculous this post got passed as acceptable.

Beautiful, Alain.

Great song!

I love it very much.

Yes, you did it justice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom