Alain Whyte mentions contributing to Madonna's new album

Don't know what the future gonna be about Morrissey, and if Alain keeps on making demoos

:confused:

What's gonna happen is Morrissey will retire (sooner than later) and Alain will continue to contribute his musical works with other artists (as most session musicians do). And, Morrissey fans will hopefully grow up (the world will continue, I promise).

What's gonna happen is Morrissey will retire (sooner than later) and Alain will continue to contribute his musical works with other artists (as most session musicians do). And, Morrissey fans will hopefully grow up (the world will continue, I promise).
What on earth can you mean? Grow up? Can you expand on this?

Johnny Marr has moved around, wrote and played for other Artists but never sacraficed artistic Integrity for $$$.
Alain has.

Alain is the most incredible talent ever. His music just soars and lifts Morrissey’s words up to new heights
His guitar playing is incredible as he makes me melt and tingle at his strumming and makes me wish he was strumming me instead.
He has the most wonderful hands and his songs are the best that have ever been written. Jesse and Boz are total hacks compared to the wonderful talent that is Alain.
He should write music for everyone everywhere as he has more talent in his little finger than anyone in the world. He has a baby doll face and I want to play with him all day. Alain is the epitome of the kid’s a looker because he looks like a gay. I want him to be gay because then I can have my way with him as I have come out of the closet recently. It feels good to come out professing my love for Alain the truth shall set me free or so they say.
Alain has a gallon of manhood between his legs.
I worship him totally and want to hear his wonderful music every moment of every day and if his career had not been totally empty since he’s not with Morrissey much anymore I’m sure he’d be on the radio all the time or at least once.
To all you anti gays out there, fantasizing about a man and a woman you really are ignorant because Alain is the way for men. Amen. Alain do you love me too. A prompt response is necessary.
Back in the closet and stay there you daft puke

Alain is the most incredible talent ever. His music just soars and lifts Morrissey’s words up to new heights
His guitar playing is incredible as he makes me melt and tingle at his strumming and makes me wish he was strumming me instead.
He has the most wonderful hands and his songs are the best that have ever been written. Jesse and Boz are total hacks compared to the wonderful talent that is Alain.
He should write music for everyone everywhere as he has more talent in his little finger than anyone in the world. He has a baby doll face and I want to play with him all day. Alain is the epitome of the kid’s a looker because he looks like a gay. I want him to be gay because then I can have my way with him as I have come out of the closet recently. It feels good to come out professing my love for Alain the truth shall set me free or so they say.
Alain has a gallon of manhood between his legs.
I worship him totally and want to hear his wonderful music every moment of every day and if his career had not been totally empty since he’s not with Morrissey much anymore I’m sure he’d be on the radio all the time or at least once.
To all you anti gays out there, fantasizing about a man and a woman you really are ignorant because Alain is the way for men. Amen. Alain do you love me too. A prompt response is necessary.
Gee..I wanna do Kristeen Young cause of her hot female energy between her legs... You too Julia! The more the nerdier! Sure glad I got to express my balls! Now respect my balls!

Back in the closet and stay there you daft puke

Except I don't like Madonna's music, that's why I'm on a Morrissey page not a Madonna page.
Morrissey himself has loathed Madonna from the beginning for many reasons. And yes Alain
has Sold out. We have lost our boy.

Alain is wonderful and the most talented guitar player ever even better than Johnny and he makes boz and jesse look like 5 yrs olds.
Alain is the most wonderful songwriter who ever lived and he should write songs for everyone as no one else is ever worth hearing and he is so handsome that I wish he would come and play me over and over like his guitar. Alain is my star he points to baby’s face and says I’ve never even been disapointed in him and I never will. Did he fill his piils to his picture as I am vry much worried and concerned about him. Bells fell from the sky each time I see him playing his guitar to his pictures. Alain had a court case and he should hacve won it. The ice man cometh.
He is my twin flame soul mate and he calls me every day to breath into the phone as he is too shy to talk but I know it’s him and it makes me love him even more.
He knows my every thoguht and I know his and we’ve been together in our past 27 lives and we shall be together forever in each and every life to come. Twin flame soul mate are what we are insane most say this conception does not exist but it is real is this this connection fate. New sentence. Dropping, tapping phones. I want to unwrap him like my present and I want to make him mine allt he time always. Some may say.Drink, drink, drink and be ill tonight.
I have his picture on my wall and I talk to it all day and night and sometimes it answrs me back and then I have to kiss it repeatedly and go goo goo ga ga over and over.
His songs are so brilliant, his melodys are the work of a God and he should be the next President of the United States or Queen of England whichever is available first as he is just the best and I want him and I shall have him as mine.
He is my everything and I want to have his babies as I know they will all be so talented like their father and they will all be so proud when they grow up to learn how talented and wonderful their father was even though no one has ever heard of him. He excites me and I wanna stay with my baby Alain forever.

LOL @ him getting on board just as her career is ovah! He should have worked with Kylie on her international smash hit album Aprhrodite.

I don't know what's worse. Alain collaborating with Madonna, or Morrissey collaborating with a Red Hot Chili Peppers' reject in Jesse Tobias.

Except I don't like Madonna's music, that's why I'm on a Morrissey page not a Madonna page.
Morrissey himself has loathed Madonna from the beginning for many reasons. And yes Alain
has Sold out. We have lost our boy.

You can like both you know and you don't have to slavishly follow Moz's tastes. I'm sure he wouldn't be cross with you.

Yeah cause Girls Aloud are such a beacon of great artistry.

And Modest Mouse, and the hideous Cribs... Marr has been sacrificing integrity for ££££ since he started jumping on the wagon of any young indie band that would have him. It's the equivalent of Morrissey providing vocals for the Kaiser Chiefs.

And Modest Mouse, and the hideous Cribs... Marr has been sacrificing integrity for ££££ since he started jumping on the wagon of any young indie band that would have him. It's the equivalent of Morrissey providing vocals for the Kaiser Chiefs.

Modest Mouse have got Float On, at least. What is Johnny Marr left with? A bad wig and some annoying trainers.

I don't know what's worse. Alain collaborating with Madonna, or Morrissey collaborating with a Red Hot Chili Peppers' reject in Jesse Tobias.

Don't forget the atrocious "Frente'" and the abhorrent Alanis Morrrissette.

No one can fairly say anything bad about Alain Whyte as long as Moz is still hanging around with Jesse Tobias.

Integrity? Remind me: how many songs have been re-packaged and re-issued my Morrissey, now? Despite his 'artistic' pretensions, he is just another money-making corporate whore, in thrall to the entertainment industry. Talk about sacrificing all you principles for anything cashable.

(Incidentally, at present, a backing band composed of the members of the God-awful Kaiser Chiefs would be a step up from the bunch of talentless hacks he's been working with for the last half-decade.)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom