Alain Whyte Demos

qwerty123

I seem to remember a few years back somebody posted a few demos on here that I believe was taken from a SoundCloud page or something like that? I just wondered if anybody had them? And would be kind enough to re-post them? Thank you very much in advance.

I seem to remember a few years back somebody posted a few demos on here that I believe was taken from a SoundCloud page or something like that? I just wondered if anybody had them? And would be kind enough to re-post them? Thank you very much in advance.
Alain's Myspace content you're thinking of.
@Uncleskinny is the person in the know and maybe able to help I believe.
Regards,
FWD.

Let them sit there. He deserves nothing.
Poor deluded sap. So you think you're the arbiter of who posts here? Hmm-hmm-hmmmmmm. The self-importance is off the scale in this one. And as for those GIFS? Another sign of arrested adolescence on full display, that's for sure.

Poor deluded sap. So you think you're the arbiter of who posts here? Hmm-hmm-hmmmmmm. The self-importance is off the scale in this one. And as for those GIFS? Another sign of arrested adolescence on full display, that's for sure.

You sound like someone who has been arrested for trying to f*** an adolescent.

if you could post a link I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance

OK, I found them all, just going to upload. As I recall, some songs were repurposed for the Setting Fires project with Matt Devine.

May take a few more moments, but here's the list - there's 15 of them.. He has an ear for a sweet melody, and a great pop sensibility.

And, may I say, they're all excellent, Misfortune is particularly terrific, but his take on That's Alright Mama...*chef's kiss*

F1haO6q.png

OK, I found them all, just going to upload. As I recall, some songs were repurposed for the Setting Fires project with Matt Devine.

May take a few more moments, but here's the list - there's 15 of them.. He has an ear for a sweet melody, and a great pop sensibility.

And, may I say, they're all excellent, Misfortune is particularly terrific, but his take on That's Alright Mama...*chef's kiss*

F1haO6q.png
Glad these are seeing the light of day again.
Thank you Peter.
Cheers,
FWD.

F1haO6q.png
Bless you, sir. Moz sorely misses Alain’s nose for a good melody. But Stephen Street nudged him out of his comfort zone, too. The early ‘Viva Hate’-era songs remain the high watermark of his post-Smiths songs for me.

Back
Top Bottom