Alain Whyte article

wow he still looks really young. and much slimmer than in 04.

i would love to hear what morrissey would do with falling for you.

On his myspace:

Alain has written for the new album Years Of Refusal (2009) but did not take part in the recording.

I did not know he did not take part int eh recording. I wonder if his songs would had sounded different if he played them???

I like how Whyte is a overall a non-powerchord kind of guy :)

Listening to some of his songs on Myspace. It would be interesting if morrissey picked a few of them. Notice the lack of power chords. Songs like Steady, Manhattan, It Was You, Love, Sideways. Obviouslly on his page they are very much in demo mode. But with a band, producer, mixer, and all that goes in the production of a song, some would be great Moz tunes.

Bring back Alain Whyte!!

But Morrissey has his current style and trying new things. I guess that is ok. I still like YOR. But I also desire classic Moz tunes, more subtle songs, less prog-rock. Morrissey needs to view Alain\'s myspace. Though I assume he already heard the music.

Alain's a fantastic musican,the music on his MySpace page sounds great.
I was at his last concert with Morrissey and he seemed to really into it.
It's a shame he's not touring with Moz anymore but at least he's still writing for him so maybe someday..

i'd be really sad if morrissey called it quits before doing at least a few more shows with alain (maybe even gary and mikey too :D)

He could eat a pie or 12. Looks pretty skinny to me. But I'm sucker for guys in flannel :o

I didn't realize he had worked with Tiger Army? I love those guys. But yes a class act as always Mr. Whyte is.

Back
Top Bottom