Alain Whyte and the new stuff

R

Rob Lee

I have never seen Alain play live, anyone reckon he will team up with Moz for the upcoming UK shows?

And any goss at all on the new album anyone?

x

I'd say it's probably about 95% certain that Alain will stay in the band for the next shows. His return seems to have gone pretty well to date, and Boz appears to be doing his own thing these days.
And no new goss on the new album that I'm aware of.
The latest was that he'll be previewing songs off it in the next batch of shows.

I have never seen Alain play live, anyone reckon he will team up with Moz for the upcoming UK shows?

x
god, I am old

x

I would guess yes on Alain playing at the UK shows. If you're asking about a release date for Bonfire of Teenagers, nothing has been said publicly. As far as we know Morrissey is still without a record deal. Over a month ago, he said that I Am Veronica was his next single... but there's been no further word on it other than this digital mockup. So, as usual... more questions than answers. :)

His new EP reminds me of the Sunny single (his pose). Quite nice.

His new EP reminds me of the Sunny single (his pose). Quite nice.
Agreed the EP is very good. I'm excited to hear what he writes for Morrissey. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll hear anything until after BOT is finally released.

x
I don't think he had anything to do with BOTT. As far as I know Alain has written new material for the album after BOTT, so he hasn't just returned to the live set but he's also returned to the throne he deserves after all these years.

I don't think he had anything to do with BOTT. As far as I know Alain has written new material for the album after BOTT, so he hasn't just returned to the live set but he's also returned to the throne he deserves after all these years.
I think we are all totally ready for the new album now 👍🏻

Agreed the EP is very good. I'm excited to hear what he writes for Morrissey. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll hear anything until after BOT is finally released.
Tell me and There's always tomorrow have references to Morrissey's Tomorrow.
There's always tomorrow sounds like Seasick, yet still docked. Sunny days is very Moz rockabilly era.

And I did love it.

Back
Top Bottom