Alain plays "How Soon Is Now?" all on his own

This is top-notch. and no mistake.

*EDIT* When I try to link it, it says it won't embed. Just click on the 'Watch on Facebook' link herein.

...I know some folk can't see this, and so, with Alain's permission, here is the Youtube video...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to remember if Alain was gone in 2004 by the time "How Soon is Now?" got added into the live rotation. I think he was.

I know some folk can't see this, and so, with Alain's permission, here is the Youtube video...

Thank you very much Uncleskinny! And thank Alain White.
Topnotch indeed!
Miss him.
Such a great guitar player.
Talk about luck, how lucky was Moz to encounter 2 such talented guitar players?
First Johnny Marr and then Alain White?
Not that they weren't lucky to bump into him!
Just saying!

I know some folk can't see this, and so, with Alain's permission, here is the Youtube video...

Oh Martin ! So much to answer for.

Jesse Tabasco has failed miserably and would do better if he took up learning to play the triangle instead.

Great clip thanks for sharing Alain/Skinny :thumbsup::handfist:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

now all that Alain needs is a good drummer,bassist,etc and Morrissey as the singer, and he'll be back in one of the greatest bands again.

*edits title*

Alain plays "How Soon Is Now?" all alone*

*And still plays it a hundred times better than the Lawnmowers ever could.:guitar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Last edited by a moderator:
*edits title*

Alain plays "How Soon Is Now?" all alone

I know what you mean but it's great to hear him do all the guitar parts in one take and sounding that good.
Almost if he was doing some routine job like doing the dishes or making coffee and in a way I almost start to believe he can!

Programming the sustain, leave the guitar and sipping from his cupper and returning back in time for the next chord sequence, ha.
It looks so easy and natural when he gets those amazing sounds out of his instrument.
A great player and a bit undervalued as he is a master!
I wish him all the luck and pleasure in life, he deserves it!
:thumb:

I know what you mean but it's great to hear him do all the guitar parts in one take and sounding that good.
Almost if he was doing some routine job like doing the dishes or making coffee and in a way I almost start to believe he can!

Programming the sustain, leave the guitar and sipping from his cupper and returning back in time for the next chord sequence, ha.
It looks so easy and natural when he gets those amazing sounds out of his instrument.
A great player and a bit undervalued as he is a master!
I wish him all the luck and pleasure in life, he deserves it!
:thumb:

well he's been practicing it for months just to impress only you ;), actually maybe this clip is for M to check out his mad skills !

But will it be the road that leads him to Rome?

Listened to it now 4 times already!
It really IS amazing and brilliant!

well he's been practicing it for months just to impress only you ;), actually maybe this clip is for M to check out his mad skills !

But will it be the road that leads him to Rome?

We'll have to make sure to point him in the right direction!
Last time he ended up somewhere else I believe :(

God I would offer my right arm, even though my Moz tattoo is on there and I am left-handed. :squiffy:

Come on Moz, make up with Alain for old times sake, write some songs with him, let his guitar sparkle on your new double album! :guitar:

I'm trying to remember if Alain was gone in 2004 by the time "How Soon is Now?" got added into the live rotation. I think he was.

Jesse Toblerone had definitely replaced him by then, as they only started playing that on the full UK leg of the tour, not the earlier warm-up/festival dates.

We'll have to make sure to point him in the right direction!
Last time he ended up somewhere else I believe :(

God I would offer my right arm, even though my Moz tattoo is on there and I am left-handed. :squiffy:

Come on Moz, make up with Alain for old times sake, write some songs with him, let his guitar sparkle on your new double album! :guitar:

'double album' ?! whoa! slow down there cowboy. ;) :lbf: let's make sure he's really recording one single album first.

Yes, we will have to point Alain in the right direction, ever since M told him that Rome was actually built in one day, who knows if he'd make it there on his own.

'double album' ?! whoa! slow down there cowboy. ;) :lbf: let's make sure he's really recording one single album first.

Yes, we will have to point Alain in the right direction, ever since M told him that Rome was actually built in one day, who knows if he'd make it there on his own.

Ha, yes that was so funny!
But I liked that naïvety, it made him charming in an almost child-like innocent way.
Some artists are different then other artists but still can get along fine as they are artists and understand eachother without words.

Ha, yes that was so funny!
But I liked that naïvety, it made him charming in an almost child-like innocent way.
Some artists are different then other artists but still can get along fine as they are artists and understand eachother without words.

yes, I know ! which is why I still don't understand why you reply to my posts using words. ;)

yes, I know ! which is why I still don't understand why you reply to my posts using words. ;)

I tried telepathy which seems to work toooo!
But I don't have any antipathy against using words.
On the contrary, and I admire yours.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom