Alain plays "Hold On To Your Friends"; interview on "Breakfast with The Smiths" radio show (Dec. 26)

Famous when dead posted the link:

BREAKFAST WITH ALAIN WHYTE (AND THE SMITHS)! - Alain Whyte blog

Alain just did an interview with Jose Maldonado for his “Breakfast with The Smiths” radio show on The Independent FM. Played a couple of tunes, discussed the new record, “The Experiment" EP” and recounted a story or two from the time spent with The Lads writing and touring with Morrissey. Be sure to tune in this Wednesday (Dec. 26th) at 8am Pacific/[corrected: 4pm Uk time].

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Really? :lbf: oh my.

Anyways, those are not Morrissey’s high points, though Paul would gladly lose both of his legs to have written them !

‘IMHO of course’

Though, I’m usually right.

:cool:

I’m pretty sure Morrissey would gladly lose both of his legs to have the same success that Weller has in the UK. Personally I’ve never been a fan but he sells a lot of records over here.

Last edited:
V

vegan cro spirit 222

FFS Moz mops the floor with that c*** Weller.:crazy:

Moz sells more records in a year than that c*** sells of his sucky records in a decade.
Weller cant even tour outside the UK, and inside is second to Moz in tix sales FFS

:crazy:

WTF? who are they sock puppets going to bring up next, Mr Cometry, the French twat LOL Alain Twat, Fing the Weller Wanker, whos next? Johnny Panic??:lbf:

Sad sock puppets.:straightface:

A

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure Morrissey would gladly lose both of his legs to have the same success that Weller has in the UK. Personally I’ve never been a fan but he sells a lot of records over here.

Err, Weller did sell a lot back in the 90s with albums going multi-platinum but he doesn't anymore.
You are in the Quarry sold more than any of Weller's 21st century albums - most of the rest sell similarly to Morrissey's (Silver, Gold or below Silver (60,000).

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Err, Weller did sell a lot back in the 90s with albums going multi-platinum but he doesn't anymore.
You are in the Quarry sold more than any of Weller's 21st century albums - most of the rest sell similarly to Morrissey's (Silver, Gold or below Silver (60,000).

I agree but on this site people diss artists without knowing anything about them. Stanley Road went 4x Platinum and since 2010 he's had 3 land at number 2 in the charts, 1 number 1 and one at number 5. He's a well respected artist here having had 2 platinum selling albums, 6 gold and 5 silver.

Last edited:
V

vegan cro spirit 222

Stanley Road.
o_O

Jaysus, a c***ish camp fire sing along record.:crazy:

Moz has sold many more thousands of records in the UK and elsewhere than Wank Weller, Alain Twat and
the one and only Mr Cometry, put together.:lbf:

Mayfly

I agree but on this site people diss artists without knowing anything about them. Stanley Road went 4x Platinum and since 2010 he's had 3 land at number 2 in the charts, 1 number 1 and one at number 5. He's a well respected artist here having had 2 platinum selling albums, 6 gold and 5 silver.

And Paul Weller also played many of the same large venues as Morrissey did in the winter of 2018, which suggests that he still has a substantial following.

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA

:crazy: :sleeping:

The kind of success Morrissey has Weller will never. And I’m not talkings about chart position and ticket sales.

Top Bottom