Alain looks to be back!?!?!? (No, really) New Moz record!

D

dneuer

Guest
In case no one has seen this... This is what was posted on the label's site that Red Lightning is on...

"Aug.02.05: RED LIGHTNING's tour of the West Coast US has been postponed until December 2005 due to Alain Whyte being called to Rome to record and collaborate on Morrissey's new album over the next few months. In the meantime, Libertalia will continue to consider offers both new and current for this tour."

Recording in Rome? Perhaps, although it sounds odd to me. If true, I'll admit to being quite pleased as I love the lads and appreciate all they've done over the years.




http://libertalia.us/news.htm
 
M

Morrissey_the_23rd

Guest
> In case no one has seen this... This is what was posted on the label's
> site that Red Lightning is on...

> "Aug.02.05: RED LIGHTNING's tour of the West Coast US has been
> postponed until December 2005 due to Alain Whyte being called to Rome to
> record and collaborate on Morrissey's new album over the next few months.
> In the meantime, Libertalia will continue to consider offers both new and
> current for this tour."

> Recording in Rome? Perhaps, although it sounds odd to me. If true, I'll
> admit to being quite pleased as I love the lads and appreciate all they've
> done over the years.

Recording with Moz and th' lads is good. Maybe one day he will tour with them again. All in good time.
 
W

WhyteGrrrl

Guest
> Recording with Moz and th' lads is good. Maybe one day he will tour with
> them again. All in good time.

That really is just wonderful news, if it's true...and I hope with all my heart it is!
 
V

vicarinatutugal

Guest
> In case no one has seen this... This is what was posted on the label's
> site that Red Lightning is on...

> "Aug.02.05: RED LIGHTNING's tour of the West Coast US has been
> postponed until December 2005 due to Alain Whyte being called to Rome to
> record and collaborate on Morrissey's new album over the next few months.
> In the meantime, Libertalia will continue to consider offers both new and
> current for this tour."

> Recording in Rome? Perhaps, although it sounds odd to me. If true, I'll
> admit to being quite pleased as I love the lads and appreciate all they've
> done over the years.
jees i should read the board more carefully! lol i missed this and posted it up above, im surprised there is not a bit more discussion on it though,
i think its good news
 
W

WhyteGrrrl

Guest
> jees i should read the board more carefully! lol i missed this and posted
> it up above, im surprised there is not a bit more discussion on it though,
> i think its good news

its the best news!
 
S

suzanne

Guest
> jees i should read the board more carefully! lol i missed this and posted
> it up above, im surprised there is not a bit more discussion on it though,
> i think its good news

but the news didn't come from morrissey's lips and therefore should be discredited.....
 
M

Mr.IMproper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and proud M

Guest
I knew he wasn't "fired" as some here claimed. He was sick, that's why he left the tour. I find it funny that his PIMPship would "fire" someone, only to re hire them months later? He didn't do it because without Alain, he couldn't make another record? he did it because Alain is a phenomenol writer and Guitarist. Yes, he's wayyyyy better than Johnny Marr. I'm glad Alain is back. Now, I'm callin it right f***in now(so mark this on your calendars): BOZ will be back w/his PIMPship as well. I don't give 3 jerks of a dogs dick what he says about being "furstrated or tired" of Morrissey, HE WILL BE BACK!!!!! Bet the farm on it.
 
H

handsome_devil

Guest
Thank god, No more Jesse ruining the songs.
He ruined there is a light, first of the gang, november among most other things.
Don't get me wrong, he was a good player but I didn't like his alteration or guitar sounds.
Although he NAILED how soon is now... Alain would do better... Johnny playing it, well...
And if Boz has gone lets see Johnny back! lol. The best of both worlds.
 
M

Mr.IMproper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and proud M

Guest
You guys remember a few years back when a show in Vegas was cancelled due to Alain's back problems? I heard this and another virus/illness were the reasons why he left the tour. His PIMPship isn't foolish enough to "fire" Alain, whether you want to believe that or not? I don't give a f***. I'm just pointing it out that he wouldn't do that.
 
M

Morrissey_the_23rd

Guest
> Thank god, No more Jesse ruining the songs.
> He ruined there is a light, first of the gang, november among most other
> things.
> Don't get me wrong, he was a good player but I didn't like his alteration
> or guitar sounds.
> Although he NAILED how soon is now... Alain would do better... Johnny
> playing it, well...
> And if Boz has gone lets see Johnny back! lol. The best of both worlds.

Who said Jesse wont be touring with Morrissey? Who said Jesse hasn't wrote songs with Morrissey? Who said Boz has gone? Who says Morrissey would have Johnny back? Who says Johnny would want to work with Morrissey again?

Some deep breathes and some thoughts required me thinks.
 
M

Mr.IMproper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and proud M

Guest
> Who said Jesse wont be touring with Morrissey? Who said Jesse hasn't wrote
> songs with Morrissey? Who said Boz has gone? Who says Morrissey would have
> Johnny back? Who says Johnny would want to work with Morrissey again?

> Some deep breathes and some thoughts required me thinks.

The same folks who claimed Alain was "fired" are the ones who said Boz is gone for good. I think Boz was joking around when he said that on his site. Get a grip people, his PIMPship would be foolish to let either Alain or Boz go.
 
G

girlafraid33

Guest
> I knew he wasn't "fired" as some here claimed. He was sick,
> that's why he left the tour. I find it funny that his PIMPship would
> "fire" someone, only to re hire them months later? He didn't do
> it because without Alain, he couldn't make another record? he did it
> because Alain is a phenomenol writer and Guitarist. Yes, he's wayyyyy
> better than Johnny Marr. I'm glad Alain is back. Now, I'm callin it right
> f***in now(so mark this on your calendars): BOZ will be back w/his
> PIMPship as well. I don't give 3 jerks of a dogs dick what he says about
> being "furstrated or tired" of Morrissey, HE WILL BE BACK!!!!!
> Bet the farm on it.

I think it's wonderful that Alain appears to be back with the band! However, I must comment on what you said about Boz..he never said that he was "frustrated or tired" of Morrissey. Boz is a lovely person and would not be going around talking that way about Morrissey. Websites and different people on them just love to make up rumours. I'm sure you know that by now since you're a regular on here!
 
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and die har

Guest
> I think it's wonderful that Alain appears to be back with the band!
> However, I must comment on what you said about Boz..he never said that he
> was "frustrated or tired" of Morrissey. Boz is a lovely person
> and would not be going around talking that way about Morrissey. Websites
> and different people on them just love to make up rumours. I'm sure you
> know that by now since you're a regular on here!

Didnt he say something to the effect of he was tired of morrissey on his website? i think it was posted here.
 
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and die har

Guest
> I think it's wonderful that Alain appears to be back with the band!
> However, I must comment on what you said about Boz..he never said that he
> was "frustrated or tired" of Morrissey. Boz is a lovely person
> and would not be going around talking that way about Morrissey. Websites
> and different people on them just love to make up rumours. I'm sure you
> know that by now since you're a regular on here!

yes infact there wasd something. he claimed to be moving back to england because he was sick or tired of morrissey. (if you do a seacrh here, you should be able to find it.)
 
Top Bottom