Alain gone for good

Re: If weight gain is a factor? Then what is Boz on?

hey you FAT f***. that was not the only factor. did you read the post you fat-assed motherf***er? maybe you should before you open your obese mouth. ITs just one factor. If he was basing it on just that then YOU would be addicted to opiates as well...but whats your excuse you gastric by-pass needing asshole? twat

Oh, me? Laziness. But this is not about me.

And the fact that I don't eat breakfast... And reefer doesn't help either.

We all know what pictures he has posted on his website... all over 10 years old.

Do I tease you for being an asshole?

Re: If weight gain is a factor? Then what is Boz on?

> hey you FAT f***. that was not the only factor. did you read the post you
> fat-assed motherf***er? maybe you should before you open your obese mouth.
> ITs just one factor. If he was basing it on just that then YOU would be
> addicted to opiates as well...but whats your excuse you gastric by-pass
> needing asshole? twat

Hey, anal secretion, why not lay off my man abrahan?? Abrahan's ok in the PIMP's book. Now, go f*** your dog again needledick. Then, when you're finished, try sitting back and enjoying a nice tall glass of "shut the f*** up", eat some Yoshinoya, wash it down with some orange drink, take a nice healthy shitty shit shit, and try not to get any on your hands when you wipe??? thanks you unwiped ass. Now, go f*** yourself you dickless f***knuckle.

Re: He wasn't thanked in "My Early Burglary Years" either, so it doesn't mean a thing.

> He is still in the band.

None of us knows whether he is still in the band or not. An easy way for Morrissey to let us know would be to issue a statement on his web site. HE also could've mentioned Alain in the liner notes of the live album.

He's done neither.

That may not mean anything, but if it's a sign at all, it's a bad sign.

Re: He wasn't thanked in "My Early Burglary Years" either, so it doesn't mean a thing.

> That may not mean anything, but if it's a sign at all, it's a bad sign.

Why? If Alain being in the band is "status quo," wouldn't the lack of a statement be just as indicative of his continued involvement, i.e., there is no need for a statement b/c nothing has changed.

Again, the others aren't mentioned in any capacity beyond the credits. And Alain wasn't involved with Earl's Court or that part of the tour, so it's not unusual that he's not mentioned.

Alain's status is a personal matter, so everyone might as well stop holding out for a memo from Morrissey or Sanctuary. He'll either be back or he won't and we will very likely never know the reason why.

Cheers,

Jamie