Alain Frink Thread

Unwitting Observer

i buried paul
Why isn't there one of these already? A frink thread devoted just to Alain, that is...
Well, since I've spent most of my free time at work today looking at Alain stuff instead of Moz stuff, I thought I'd start this :o

Also: please let's not post stuff from his myspace page here.

syl-alain2.jpg

Last edited:
it would be really nice to see some cool new pics that aren't readily available on the net :D anyone? ;)

also, what happened to that alainmatters.com site? there were crazy great pics on there...

everyone, help out with pics and help me make this thread great! Please? :D Alain deserves it! :D:guitar::cool::)

It's a lovely idea. :) I don't have any pics of Alain though... :o

Holy shit, he's playing an Epiphone Les Paul in two of those pictures! I know this might not mean much to non-guitar players, but I always thought he had a Gibson Les Paul. What a major downgrade.

EDIT: Also, Alain kinda looks like my Dad, which is disturbing beyond comprehension.

Holy shit, he's playing an Epiphone Les Paul in two of those pictures! I know this might not mean much to non-guitar players, but I always thought he had a Gibson Les Paul. What a major downgrade.
i like that he's different. yeah, it's cheaper... maybe he likes the sound better?

EDIT: Also, Alain kinda looks like my Dad, which is disturbing beyond comprehension.
Can you introduce me to your dad??? ;) (That is, if he's not still married to your mom 'n' stuff... :D :p)

i like that he's different. yeah, it's cheaper... maybe he likes the sound better?

Can you introduce me to your dad??? ;) (That is, if he's not still married to your mom 'n' stuff... :D :p)

Possibly, but Epiphones are a bit more muddy sounding compared to a Gibson. Although I am willing to accept the possibility that he changed the pickups. Regardless he is a good player.

And answer to the second question: No and No he isn't.

Possibly, but Epiphones are a bit more muddy sounding compared to a Gibson. Although I am willing to accept the possibility that he changed the pickups. Regardless he is a good player.

definitely. :)

And answer to the second question: No and No he isn't.
well, ok, fair enough. ;) and A) I was just kidding, but B) I really am a nice young lady :p :D

Back
Top Bottom