Aimee Mann

Anyway no I don't see it as detrimental to the artist; the vast majority of the material in those compilations is unbuyable. I don't see it as any more or less ethical than posting the songs on Youtube; all I've done is put them all in one spot.

Anyway no I don't see it as detrimental to the artist; the vast majority of the material in those compilations is unbuyable. I don't see it as any more or less ethical than posting the songs on Youtube; all I've done is put them all in one spot.

It's a little late to try to sound reasonable after you tell someone to suck your dick. Maybe just take your garbage Aimee Mann fascination and f*** completely off...and go suck a fat kid's dick while you're at it you piece of donkey shit. Man, the internet is fun.

Fantastic upload Mr. Jackoff. We have the utmost respect for you.

Fantastic; that's all I ever really wanted tbh

It's a little late to try to sound reasonable after you tell someone to suck your dick. Maybe just take your garbage Aimee Mann fascination and f*** completely off...and go suck a fat kid's dick while you're at it you piece of donkey shit. Man, the internet is fun.

I don't see why I can't be reasonable regarding answering your original query and expect you to put your mouth around my cock.

Fantastic; that's all I ever really wanted tbh

I don't see why I can't be reasonable regarding answering your original query and expect you to put your mouth around my cock.

That anonymous poster you just responded to with your sad little typed blowjob was clearly taking the piss out of you and you are too stupid to realize it. He called you Mr. Jackoff. Priceless. You really are a dumbf***, aren't you? As if we didn't already know with your Aimee Mann obsession. Keep dreaming about my mouth, weirdo.

That anonymous poster you just responded to with your sad little typed blowjob was clearly taking the piss out of you and you are too stupid to realize it. He called you Mr. Jackoff. Priceless. You really are a dumbf***, aren't you? As if we didn't already know with your Aimee Mann obsession. Keep dreaming about my mouth, weirdo.

No I saw the Jackoff thing. It just wasn't particularly clever or original. But hey, big shock there.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to it at this point; I have no doubt you'll fire back with an exceptionally pithy response.

I'm gonna go listen to some banal Aimee Mann and dream about your mouth. Toodles.

No I saw the Jackoff thing. It just wasn't particularly clever or original. But hey, big shock there.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to it at this point; I have no doubt you'll fire back with an exceptionally pithy response.

I'm gonna go listen to some banal Aimee Mann and dream about your mouth. Toodles.

Okay, fair enough. I did seemingly draw first blood with the "banal" remark, but you have been less than friendly in your judgment of my views around here with downvotes and such, that I felt I owed it to you. To me Aimee Mann starts and ends with Voices Carry and it is quite perfect, which is much more than many will ever attain, so there's that. I will take your compliment of my "exceptionally pithy response" (even though that wasn't your intent) and walk away now. But let's leave your dick out of my mouth in the future or there's gonna be some trouble. Word to your mother, Mr. Jackoff. I'm Audi 5000.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom