After show parties

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
I know it's a bit early to be saying but as lots and lots of us will be attending the gigs in December I think we should arrange some kind of get together.

Pre-show may be tricky though as there will be those who want to shiver their bums off in the queue for hours and hours (including me, lol) but afterwards sounds like a good idea. :D

Anyone interested?

hello what venue are you speaking of. i'm going to try and a get a ticket for wembley, but as the tickets go on sell when it's 9am and i'm at work i might not get one. suppose could still met afterwards and i could cry in my drink when people tell me how great it was!
nice idea.

Well I'm planning on going to both G-MEX shows, which is a bugger because there are other people I know going to Wembley and really Wembley is much closer...

I just got my heart set on visiting Manchester when the G-MEX news came out - you know, dreaded sunny (December) day at the cemetry gates and, of course, having my picture taken outside the Salford Lads Club. I get a bit carried away with these things.

I just want to put people to the screen names! I know we've got a members pic thread but wouldn't it be great for us to all sit round with a pint and chuckle about the weirdo German gynae role play that ended up happening on the OT thread...hmm, maybe not the best thing to discuss.

And don't you worry TMYEM, you'll get your tickets!

Well I'm planning on going to both G-MEX shows, which is a bugger because there are other people I know going to Wembley and really Wembley is much closer...

I just got my heart set on visiting Manchester when the G-MEX news came out - you know, dreaded sunny (December) day at the cemetry gates and, of course, having my picture taken outside the Salford Lads Club. I get a bit carried away with these things.

I just want to put people to the screen names! I know we've got a members pic thread but wouldn't it be great for us to all sit round with a pint and chuckle about the weirdo German gynae role play that ended up happening on the OT thread...hmm, maybe not the best thing to discuss.

And don't you worry TMYEM, you'll get your tickets!

hopefully, but on my own, with no aftershow get together; 'typical me typical me'.
but then again i could go to the gmex as i know where i could stay. but it's the money side of things.
what ever happens i hope you have a nice time and i'll be interested in seeing the photo ( if i was there it be behind a mask).
would you all wear smiths/morrissey t shirts so you're be able to regognise each other!!!! ha ha

:)

hopefully, but on my own, with no aftershow get together; 'typical me typical me'.
but then again i could go to the gmex as i know where i could stay. but it's the money side of things.
what ever happens i hope you have a nice time and i'll be interested in seeing the photo ( if i was there it be behind a mask).
would you all wear smiths/morrissey t shirts so you're be able to regognise each other!!!! ha ha

:)

Try to come to Wembley!!! I'm going, I know it'll be a bit hard to get tickets, but I'd love to finally meet you!
and if there's a poost Wembley meet up thing, I'll be there with bells on!!!

Well if you are going to Manchester there's an after show party at the Star & Garter, Fairfield Street (down from Piccadilly train station new front entrance). It's a ticket only affair (only £3 normally) so get hold of one & join in the fun, there's plenty of people here who go every month, I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll get you a ticket.

Ahhhh, good plan, Grim! Thanks for heads up - that sounds fantastic. :D

I really hope I could make it to a G-Mex date or perhaps Newcastle, don't if these are possible for meeting up afterwards. As usual i will wear a more obscure Smiths/Morrissey shirt, and I will try and come up with some way that people could identify me as 'Practising Troublemaker':)

Well if you are going to Manchester there's an after show party at the Star & Garter, Fairfield Street (down from Piccadilly train station new front entrance). It's a ticket only affair (only £3 normally) so get hold of one & join in the fun, there's plenty of people here who go every month, I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll get you a ticket.

I'd love to go to The Star and Garter on the night of the Manchester show so if anyone can let me know how to get a couple of tickets I would be very grateful.

What about one in Germany, Hamburg or Berlin? Or maybe a coordinated massive stage invasion :)D). Don't got the money to go to the UK but if I go too Germany I may acctually profit from it.

I'd love to go to The Star and Garter on the night of the Manchester show so if anyone can let me know how to get a couple of tickets I would be very grateful.

I would be as well if anyone has the time. Thanks. :D

It's a great idea. I'm getting so excited about my Manchester jaunt.

Will places like Salford Lads Club be relatively quiet or will there be a few Smiths fans knocking about?

The tickets probably won't go on sale for a while, just keep checking the website i suppose

got my ticket for wembley....

anybody going!

Back
Top Bottom