Advice Thread

chica

v2.0
If you need any sort of advice!

Until then, here's a question and the advice that I found on the web, I thought it was cute (or wee as some may say):

I don't get how people say they love with no regrets or they let everything go and let themselves fall in love. How do you let yourself fall in love? How do you 'forget everything and let love take over'? Thanks to anywho who can help me understand how this works ..

well if you have been hurt badly before when you let love in, it might take longer to allow yourself to trust another person.

you can't force love, it will happen, and you won't be able to stop it. everything just falls into place and you don't listen to anyone else but your heart, you just become so vulnerable.

there are things in life that you will never forget, but just because you remember it, doesn't mean that when you think about it it will still hurt. the hurt does fade, even if it takes years, or maybe just months or days.

when love takes control it just happens, and you can't go looking for love, or try to fall in love, love has to find you. and trust me, it will.

I just can't fall in love that way...I need very good reasons to fall in love, an intelectual animal I'm ...I'm cold as Stonecold Steve Austin...

I just can't fall in love that way...I need very good reasons to fall in love, an intelectual animal I'm ...I'm cold as Stonecold Steve Austin...

then i pity any that love thee
for i do not really believe that there is any good reason to fall in love
and therefore
even when thou hast
then you shall surely destroy it
:eek:

Is this the same Stonecold Pervo who spilled his guts about chica to his mother?
(..can't remember the thread...)

And, for a Latin Lover, isn't that tantamount to, like, an engagement or something? :p

P.S. before anyone asks, yes, my mom knows about Clippers. :eek:

I cant help it, it was the first thing on my mind: What is love, Oh baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.. ! :D

Back
Top Bottom