Advice needed!

..don't kiss him!
Here's a true story.

My girlfriend has a mate who went to Holland recently for a Hen Weekend.
There were about 8 of them, who met up with a few local guys on the first night.
A few of the girls were kissing and cuddling the guys, dancing and drinking.
One of the guys asked one of the girls if she would go back to his place.. she refused.. but planned to mee him the next night.
The girls met up with a few of the lads in the same bar.. and the guy who asked the girl to come back with him the night before, did so again.
She refused, as she felt uncomfortable with that.
The girls returned home on the Sunday night, and after a few days the girl who had turned the lad down felt a little heat in her lip, that turned into a cold sore.
She went to the doctors, and he thought it was a funny colour so did a swab of it.
The next day, she was at work when the doctor rang her a work - and asked her to come back to the surgery.. and to bring a friend with her.
She was extremely worried. She arrived at the doctors next day, whereupon she entered the doctors room. There was two Policemen there.
They asked her to explain her actions/whereabouts of the last 2 weeks.
She told them.
The doctor said her swab had revealed some bacteria only found in corpses.
She was stunned.
She told the police of the man she had kissed in Holland.. they tracked him down and raided his property after an investigation.
He had two dead women in his flat, whom he had been having sexual relations with post-mortem :eek:

She was lucky.
Hope your date went ok!! :confused:

..don't kiss him!
Here's a true story.

My girlfriend has a mate who went to Holland recently for a Hen Weekend.
There were about 8 of them, who met up with a few local guys on the first night.
A few of the girls were kissing and cuddling the guys, dancing and drinking.
One of the guys asked one of the girls if she would go back to his place.. she refused.. but planned to mee him the next night.
The girls met up with a few of the lads in the same bar.. and the guy who asked the girl to come back with him the night before, did so again.
She refused, as she felt uncomfortable with that.
The girls returned home on the Sunday night, and after a few days the girl who had turned the lad down felt a little heat in her lip, that turned into a cold sore.
She went to the doctors, and he thought it was a funny colour so did a swab of it.
The next day, she was at work when the doctor rang her a work - and asked her to come back to the surgery.. and to bring a friend with her.
She was extremely worried. She arrived at the doctors next day, whereupon she entered the doctors room. There was two Policemen there.
They asked her to explain her actions/whereabouts of the last 2 weeks.
She told them.
The doctor said her swab had revealed some bacteria only found in corpses.
She was stunned.
She told the police of the man she had kissed in Holland.. they tracked him down and raided his property after an investigation.
He had two dead women in his flat, whom he had been having sexual relations with post-mortem :eek:

She was lucky.
Hope your date went ok!! :confused:

p.s.. this is true.

Don't worry mick, girlafraid23 won't be in trouble.
I already said to her that it's not a good idea to hug or kiss in a cheek at a blind date.

Your friends' story definitely puts many people off to go to hen night in Holland.

Don't worry mick, girlafraid23 won't be in trouble.
I already said to her that it's not a good idea to hug or kiss in a cheek at a blind date.

Your friends' story definitely puts many people off to go to hen night in Holland.

hmm Kewpie, but not the fellers! :rolleyes:

Wow, I did start abit of a thread here!

Anyway, thanks for all your advice, It went okay in the end!
It was abit awkward at first and he was really shy! {shyness is nice} But I managed to keep nattering away and we ended up getting along just fine...I also found out he has the smiths on his ipod which cheered me up no end :)

Wow, I did start abit of a thread here!

Anyway, thanks for all your advice, It went okay in the end!
It was abit awkward at first and he was really shy! {shyness is nice} But I managed to keep nattering away and we ended up getting along just fine...I also found out he has the smiths on his ipod which cheered me up no end :)

Good for you then! :)

Will you go on a blind date with me?

Not so much 'blind' are there are a couple of pics of me floating about and I've seen yours. Also there's the knowledge that I like The Smiths, which means it's guaranteed to be slightly less than a total disaster.

What do you say?

How did you end up on a blind date though? You don't seem like the hopeless individuals I'd normally associate them with. Although this isn't your first 'advice' thread relating to the opposite sex!

Will you go on a blind date with me?

Not so much 'blind' are there are a couple of pics of me floating about and I've seen yours. Also there's the knowledge that I like The Smiths, which means it's guaranteed to be slightly less than a total disaster.

What do you say?

How did you end up on a blind date though? You don't seem like the hopeless individuals I'd normally associate them with. Although this isn't your first 'advice' thread relating to the opposite sex!

Haha, I'm not usually one for blind dates...I was set up by my friend. I don't normally have alot of luck with boyfriends, well it comes & goes. I just like to hear other people's advice.
I'm not a hopeless individual :p but I do think that sometimes its nice to experience going out with somebody outside your actual friendship group perhaps? Most guys I date are in my social network so its quite cliquey

In answer to your question, when shall we arrange? :cool:

Tags
jtdaf4superhans
Back
Top Bottom