Advice needed!

GirlAfraid23

I'm going on a bit of a blind date in about an hour...I'm sooo nervous!

Dont know what to say/do anything!

What do i do when I see him?
Hug? shake hands? kiss on the cheek?!

Advice!

You aren't going to take any of the advice, it's a date just like any other. I assume you have been on a date before?

Of course, couldn't possibly miss an opportunity to tell us all about what is going on in your life though could you. ;)

I'm going on a bit of a blind date in about an hour...I'm sooo nervous!

Dont know what to say/do anything!

What do i do when I see him?
Hug? shake hands? kiss on the cheek?!

Advice!

Very unusual to hug or kiss on a cheek at a blind date.

You just greet the guy when you meet someone you haven't met before and start talking general stuff (music, hobby etc).

You aren't going to take any of the advice, it's a date just like any other. I assume you have been on a date before?

Of course, couldn't possibly miss an opportunity to tell us all about what is going on in your life though could you. ;)

Thats not very nice! What have I done to you superhans?!

Very unusual to hug or kiss on a cheek at a blind date.

You just greet the guy when you meet someone you haven't met before and start talking general stuff (music, hobby etc).

Thanks kewpie :)

I certainly do not think a hug is a bad thing for a first time. Gives a small connection the two people without being considered at all foward or rude.
Just walk in, a quick hug and hello. Get a drink and then sit down and chat about your interests.
Remember to listen carefully and don't laugh if they like anything you may find strange e.g. knitting whilst listening to ABBA.
Take things steady is what I suggest and be open minded, if you go in there with a pre-formed conception of what they may be like then you wont be doing yourself any favours.

In a nutshell. Be yourself, don't get carried away, relax and have fun, what have you got to lose? This could really be something.

Have fun.

Love PTxx.

I certainly do not think a hug is a bad thing for a first time. Gives a small connection the two people without being considered at all foward or rude.
Just walk in, a quick hug and hello. Get a drink and then sit down and chat about your interests.
Remember to listen carefully and don't laugh if they like anything you may find strange e.g. knitting whilst listening to ABBA.
Take things steady is what I suggest and be open minded, if you go in there with a pre-formed conception of what they may be like then you wont be doing yourself any favours.

In a nutshell. Be yourself, don't get carried away, relax and have fun, what have you got to lose? This could really be something.

Have fun.

Love PTxx.

Thanks for this PT :)

very much appreciated. I hope he doesn't like abba though...that wouldnt be good...
One thing I do hope he likes is Morrissey haha but I wont bring up my obsession straight away!!!

Have fun.

Love PTxx.

Dignity, front door keys, sole of her shoe, bowel control... there are lots of things you can lose without even thinking about it. Luckily, Sellotape can be used to rectify at least 2 of these 4 examples. Go get yourself some, GirlAfraid. Sellotape, that is.

Tags
jtdaf4superhans
Back
Top Bottom