Admit something anything

Such a richness of embarrassment, it's hard to know what to pick. I'll start small. I like online Scrabble.
Gosh, Pep, don’t you think it’s risky to admit something so personal? I mean, there are all sorts of lurkers about and what if someone recognizes you? Are you willing to have your family and neighbors learn that you dabble in the letters?

I have a thing for Roman and retrousse noses. I'm married to a woman with a slight one, (retrousse) and it gives her an impishness that I find incredibly sexy and endearing.
You're just into birds dude!

Such a richness of embarrassment, it's hard to know what to pick. I'll start small. I like online Scrabble.
I never thought of that. I love all sorts of games and quizzes. My favourite was fifteen to one from the eighties, because it was quick - fire and a simple format. My Grandma loved quizzes and games too. I think I like them because my life's so disorderly and games and quizzes are the perfect antidote to that. You have to follow the rules and you win by merit and guile - unlike life!

I never thought of that. I love all sorts of games and quizzes. My favourite was fifteen to one from the eighties, because it was quick - fire and a simple format. My Grandma loved quizzes and games too. I think I like them because my life's so disorderly and games and quizzes are the perfect antidote to that. You have to follow the rules and you win by merit and guile - unlike life!
I think that's a very astute observation. And it's probably true for me, too. My other guilty pleasure is detective shows on TV. I'll watch anything, even the really shit ones (Midsomer Murders, I'm looking at you). I have long thought that part of their appeal for me is they resolve in a satisfying way, with all the pieces in place. As you say, unlike life.

Gosh, Pep, don’t you think it’s risky to admit something so personal? I mean, there are all sorts of lurkers about and what if someone recognizes you? Are you willing to have your family and neighbors learn that you dabble in the letters?
Well, you can't be too careful on here. Besides, I thought I should build up to the really good stuff.

I love when Moz tours gets cancelled cause honestly who in their right mind cares about gigs and music in 2018?
Ruining a legacy more and more for each year that passes is not a wise move but Morrissey like any worker has no freedom and needs to whore for money to stay alive.

I cried the other night watching a Phil Collins performance on youtube

giphy.gif

I cannot stand people from India speaking english with that annoying accent and anyone whose seen a review of a product on Youtube know what I mean.
Wasn't it the general consensus that these people would take over the world and India would blossom but we haven't seen much of that.
Seems to be a hyped up myth just like China.

Ahh I see it is not just Jews you hate.

I am fed up with Solo and need a long break!

I am also mulling over a offer from Infowars for a position there working from my home.

Back
Top Bottom