Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey fans

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

tumblr_li5uszybM11qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

f***ing 'ell i feel like this with this thread......Morrissey fans are a wacky lot here and on Quiffaa's site!

Haha!

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

Whoa, whoa, whoa, All Mods Con. After I stole that car? I returned it. Which seems to be the central issue in contention here. :p

Whoa, whoa, whoa, All Mods Con. After I stole that car? I returned it. Which seems to be the central issue in contention here. :p

Were you Thelma or Louise? I've never stolen a car because they have license plates.

I wish I could tag this thread "jukebrockovich jury."

This is just a website about a singer, some of you take this shit way too seriously, writing 5000 word essays to each other saying "you said this, he said that, I said this" - wouldn't it be nice if it was fun to visit this site rather than feeling you have to engage in a never ending battle of "wit" and sarcasm with the Dirty Dozen regular posters and (worse still) one of the moderators.

There's more to life than this site you know, but (unfortunately for some, it seems) not much more.

What a pathetic and loser group of shitheads, Quimma included, but especially Tedious-o.

Haters%20gonna%20hate%20alex%20.GIF

Look. I just wanna f*** my soulmate. Can we cut to the chase here?

No. We have to take the long way there, and most of us won't make it to the end alive.

I say bullshit! The lovin' cup's getting board of being stuck in the f***ing cupboard! It wants to be sipped GODDAMMIT! *hic*

At least your cup is in the cupboard.

Mine is in storage. The key is lost, the rent is late, and the lease is about to expire.

Lol. They might auction it! Then you can say Auction is your middle name.

ba dum CHA!

Lol. They might auction it! Then you can say Auction is your middle name.

ba dum CHA!

You beat me to the Storage Wars reference, YEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Back to this thread, who wants to bet that Theo won't return now for another 6 months. He accomplished his real goal.

Too true, too true.

Oh well...if only everyone here conducted themselves with as much dignity and maturity as I do, this site be a much better place.

I just pooped my pants laughing.

Typical conservative asswipe, taking things out of context. In that thread, you said that to request a delete account option is troll-like behavior, thereby specifically implying that Davie was a troll because he asked for an optional function which could delete a user account if one was so inclined to do so.

Listen, pest. What I said in that thread was very clear and reasonable, and in no way, shape, or form "harassing", unless your definition of "harassment" is simply having a different opinion from your own (which is probably the case, given your "conservative asswipe" insult). The reason I said what I said was because I recall a blogger (a prominent blogger) commenting about how some people who had become hostile to her blog decided to go back and delete every comment they'd ever posted in her comment sections, as an act of destruction.

That thread is still open, and if you wanna reply to the topic there, then do so. Here's the link to that thread. If you can't reply in that thread, where everything's in context and everyone can see what everyone else posted, then you must not be able to defend your wacko "harassment" charge.

I had other things to say and reply to in this thread, but I think I'm just gonna leave it alone now. I noticed the moderators at the other site deleted the administrator's confession thread, as they promised ("This thread should be deleted, not locked and moved"; "I agree.... It will disappear soon").

I saved the posts in that thread because I saw that coming, and there were several things said and done in that thread that don't sit well with me. But, I'm not a member of that forum, so...whatever.

Last edited:

All Mod Cons is a returning troll banned from this site who has harassed many members including admins and mods. Also supposedly died a couple years ago after announcing he was committing suicide and leaving some fake social security number for verification.

Thanks for sparing me the trouble of replying to all the garbage he posted.

(That said, he did make a funny over at the other site, in the now-deleted thread. Funny especially because of Quiffaa's humorless reaction.)

Last edited:

Thanks for sparing me the trouble of replying to all the garbage he posted.

(That said, he did make a funny over at the other site, in the now-deleted thread. Funny especially because of Quiffaa's humorless reaction.)

You mean that you're not going to respond to anything ALL MOD CONS wrote because of davidt's comment? How very convenient for you. And how utterly boring of you too. Just because someone may or may not be a troll, it doesn't mean what they have to say is pointless. You are totally ridiculous.

You mean that you're not going to respond to anythingALL MOD CONSwrote because of davidt's comment? How very convenient for you. And how utterly boring of you too. Just because someone may or may not be a troll, it doesn't mean what they have to say is pointless. You are totally ridiculous.

I don't see the need, as he's been discredited.

As I stated several times already, I felt two days ago that the thread was winding down, the issues had been resolved, and it was time to move on. I even aborted going over more stuff from that site, as it didn't seem to serve a purpose any longer. But a bunch of folks (like you) jumped in to hijack for your own agendas. I guess because this thread, though tucked away in the Pigsty, is getting thousands of views in just a few days, and the threads you guys create are DOA. And because some of you are out to get me (I'm glad you've revealed yourselves).

And I'll give you an example of how tedious it would've been to go over all that stuff. He quoted a post where I said "f*** Morrissey-solo". I posted that sarcastically, to mock the t-shirt/banning thing. As in, I'd just made another post for them to wear their "f*** Morrissey-Solo" t-shirts over. But a troll takes shit out of context and acts like I literally meant that. I felt that whole banned for life nonsense from Morrissey's camp was an injustice just as I felt this thread was about an injustice. That's all my agenda was in both instances. What's your agenda?

Why should I spend time going through junk like that when its already been revealed as a fact that All Mod Cons is a longtime troll/harasser? Everything he says should be assumed to be a lie.

You beat me to the Storage Wars reference, YEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Back to this thread, who wants to bet that Theo won't return now for another 6 months. He accomplished his real goal.

Good call....

I had other things to say and reply to in this thread, but I think I'm just gonna leave it alone now. I noticed the moderators at the other site deleted the administrator's confession thread, as they promised ("This thread should be deleted, not locked and moved"; "I agree.... It will disappear soon").

I saved the posts in that thread because I saw that coming, and there were several things said and done in that thread that don't sit well with me. But, I'm not a member of that forum, so...whatever.

Funny that the thread was made to disappear. With the re-writing of history and a firming up of henchmen, at first the thread was marked apart from the others, then it was ghettoised in Forumnews and now, it has been sent far, far away to be disposed of where only those prepared to delve into cache search engines will be ever able to discover the lost information.

Do you have a lover? If so, I would imagine she finds you quite banal to deal with. You're always avoiding the question and deflecting things. I don't get it, is it intentional? Is this something you've practiced for many years? It seems so.

I don't see the need, as he's been discredited.

By who exactly? I have yet to see evidence of All Mods Cons lack of credibility. In fact, we have yet to see evidence of why davidt has branded him/her a "troll". Perhaps it is there, but what right do you or davidt have going around branding anyone anything? That's the point. You don't. I happen to know FOR A FACT that TOS is enforced in some instances and some instances not at all. Consistency is the key. You're basing your judgement on davidt's OPINION. That's hearsay. You should know this...or....perhaps....you don't...er...yeah...:lbf: But, you really should know. You can't discredit someone when your own credibility is in question. I'll take Morrissey as a witness of credibility over davidt's opinion, frankly. And that's saying A LOT. It's not that I dislike davidt, not at all, I don't have much of an opinion on him, really. I appreciate what he's done for Morrissey fans over the years but I also feel he has made critical errors and has yet to apologize, but I digress. Also, as we've seen over the years, he has yet to answer reasonable questions posed to him. I find that a bit fishy. He owes it to the people who frequent his website, even if in general, to provide a reasonable explanation on things, certain things, important things. I'm not sure he's done that to my satisfaction AND I'm not sure he HAS to, although, I think he does owe it to us. But I'm not going to get into that here, nevertheless, I can see why you two are "buds." Furthermore, I think it's funny that All Mod Cons should be ignored because he is branded a troll with some of the 800 instances of moderators and others (including virtually all moderators, as well as Worm, and other "respectables") calling you, Theo, a troll.

As I stated several times already, I felt two days ago that the thread was winding down, the issues had been resolved, and it was time to move on.

You sound like a prosecutor who is telling the judge, "No, no, your honor, I don't want MY witness cross-examined!" That's ridiculous. If you're going to make a claim, you better back it up, particularly with evidence. And you better be able to defend your claim. You didn't do that, not in the slightest. Everything you did, which you seemingly are urgent to put in the past, was based on hearsay and hearsay ALONE. We can't question the source now? Come on, that's like saying, "Hey, let me punch you in the face but you can't hit me back, ok, let's put it in the past." So she admitted it. Fine. But, we still don't know the details or the evidence. She may have admitted it to make it go away, kinda like a settlement. That doesn't really admit guilt, but that she wanted to move on. Maybe she does admit guilt. But we still don't know the story. Perhaps, her parents and her dog died. Perhaps due to a shitty economy based primarily on George Bush's spending habits, she became homeless and had to divert funds for her own survival? Perhaps, she had every intention of paying said parties back but things went bad beyond her control and the payback had to be delayed, which could and should be excused. The fact is, we don't know and it was NONE of your business and that's what I take issue with. And that's why I refuse to let you talk shit about someone you know nothing about and "move on" as you say.

I even aborted going over more stuff from that site, as it didn't seem to serve a purpose any longer.
Wow, how very kind of you. I wonder if in your deeply good-natured soul and infinite conservative compassion, you also sprinkle bread crumbs in front of homeless people as you walk by? How very Christ-like of you.

But a bunch of folks (like you) jumped in to hijack for your own agendas.

No, I stood up for someone who was possibly too weak to stand up for themselves, perhaps.

I guess because this thread, though tucked away in the Pigsty, is getting thousands of views in just a few days, and the threads you guys create are DOA.

Don't kid yourself. I could care less who views my threads or my posts, I'm not looking for some nerdy solow online fame. Grow up, dude, it's probably about time.

And because some of you are out to get me (I'm glad you've revealed yourselves).

You're paranoid. I don't give you much thought at all, I find your posts to be trolling and troublemaking. Your conservative views are pathetic, but you are entitled to them, I guess. I try to stay away from political commentary ON A MORRISSEY website because it's OFF TOPIC. There's other websites for that.

And I'll give you an example of how tedious it would've been to go over all that stuff. He quoted a post where I said "f*** Morrissey-solo". I posted that sarcastically, to mock the t-shirt/banning thing. As in, I'd just made another post for them to wear their "f*** Morrissey-Solo" t-shirts over. But a troll takes shit out of context and acts like I literally meant that.

I'm not going to go back and cite examples of you being against this website, but you have. You used to cry about it all the time. I'm not sure if the opinion of ALL MODS CON'S context of the example you've given is valid or not, but it would definitely fit your profile. Next.

I felt that whole banned for life nonsense from Morrissey's camp was an injustice just as I felt this thread was about an injustice. That's all my agenda was in both instances.

Injustice? That's laughable. I wonder how you'd feel if I dedicated a website (primarily) to hating you. You don't seem to have a clue what justice is.

What's your agenda?

It's a secret. We'll let you know, but only if...

Why should I spend time going through junk like that when its already been revealed as a fact that All Mod Cons is a longtime troll/harasser? Everything he says should be assumed to be a lie.

Wrong. Everything you say should be presumed a lie. See how easy it is to point fingers with no basis?

P.S. I hate you for making me type this.

Last edited:

Typical conservative asswipe, taking things out of context. In that thread, you said that to request a delete account option is troll-like behavior, thereby specifically implying that Davie was a troll because he asked for an optional function which could delete a user account if one was so inclined to do so.

Specifically:

Davie's initial, thread starting, totally well intentioned post:

Followed by your asinine response:

To which I replied:

In other words: someone makes a suggestion you don't like, and you immediately assume he has underhanded reasons for this suggestion that are indicative of a less than reputable character. You called the desire for that delete-account option "troll like." Yes, that is harassment..the specific implication that Davie was trolling simply because he asked for an option that users here could take advantage of to delete their accounts. He wasn't even saying that he wanted to do this.

It's not enough for you to disagree with him. You need to assuage and second-guess his character simply because he offered an idea that you are suspicious of.

It's all in line with your recent antics here, too. Whether the person is guilty or not, you decide that they are beforehand, and then you dig up the reasons why, if there even are any at all.

It's "gotta pass on eating your dick" not "you're"..."you're" is a contraction for "you are."

Gotta pass on proper grammar too then, eh? Huh. OK.

It's a typo you f***ing drama queen. Maybe if you ate more dick you would be more pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom