Adele Covers The Cure's "Lovesong"

The Seeker of Good Songs

Adele_-_21.jpeg

UK songstress Adele is set to release her follow up to her critically acclaimed album 19 later this month. This album is called 21, how no-one has decided to name their album after their age at the time of recording is beyond me but hey.
On the album will be this beautiful rendition of The Cure's "Lovesong" which you can take a listen to in full below. The album is set to hit stores in the UK on Jan 24th and almost a full month later in the US on February the 22nd! Take a listen to the track below and if you missed her lead single, which has been getting a lot of airplay here in the UK take a listen here.
(audio is embedded at the source site)
from:http://www.somekindofawesome.com/journal/2011/1/17/listen-adele-covers-the-cures-lovesong.html

Has the album leaked anywhere yet?

I wasn't bothered for her initial stuff (19) but I've been impressed with the lead single off this album and her performance on Jools Holland a month or so ago

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Adele is fabulous, you are of course entitled to your own opinion, but remember I'm right, and your wrong.

adele is great but we dont need this deary slow version of a classic, did she record it between packets of chocolate hobnobs cos she was hungry?

Back
Top Bottom