'Actually' mentions Morrissey house visit [updated]

Morrissey has had an eye for purring sex kittens in the past - Brigette Bardot, Marianne Faithful, Nancy Sinatra, Lady Gaga... and now is reportedly sniffing out another up-and-coming babe! - Actually/Ashley Huizenga is her name (turns out the implication is unfounded; it's only her for-sale house he's interested in! See Giselle's comment below) -

Actually (No 1,246) - The Guardian

A song clip's linked to the article that has a distinctive dramatic sound.

actually-008.jpg

UPDATE 5:10PM PT:

Giselle posted a link in the comments (original post) to the LA Weekly article which is the likely source for the Morrissey reference in the Guardian article:

Sex on Camera - LA Weekly
Ashley Huizenga is an academic-minded singer and performance artist. She wants to get you off
By Drew Denny Thursday, Apr 5 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless that real marble and the murals have been there since Day One. I am not acclimated to drawing interior design conclusions on rich people's homes. I come from Ikea stock where marble isn't an option. :p

Re: 'Actually' catches Morrissey's Attention: Guardian

You would paint over the original 1927 mural? Haha, yeah, you would be there to steal the harp.... ;)

Hey. If Morrissey can ditch Ordinary Boys from Viva Hate, I see no problem with painting over an ugly mural. :p

I mean unless the mural is awesome which it might be, hard to tell from the pics. I just can tell that the light is nice. Dark homes are depressing.

Actually, I heard an interesting fun fact on Rush Limbaugh this morning. (NO, I don't listen to him, my mom has KFI on in her room 24/7 and when I walk though I sometimes stop and listen to the idiot.) He said something along the lines that it was projected that, I think, 20% (?? Maybe 15% ??) of Englanders who have a savings income of 250,000 pounds or more are expected to emigrate from England to America in the next couple years do to three factors: taxes (foremost), poor roads (I guess you guys have a lot of potholes or something) and poor public transportation. That the basic needs of the wealthy are not being met and they're saying "Why do I bother paying all these taxes if I have to get the steering of my Lexus realigned all the time?." Maybe Morrissey's moving his family to LA, though I imagine they have a close extension of friends and whatnot that would be tough to leave. Or maybe he's settling down which would be awesome for his brain. I don't imagine the gypsy life of hotel hopping is very good for the soul.

Actually, I heard an interesting fun fact on Rush Limbaugh this morning. (NO, I don't listen to him, my mom has KFI on in her room 24/7 and when I walk though I sometimes stop and listen to the idiot.) He said something along the lines that it was projected that, I think, 20% (?? Maybe 15% ??) of Englanders who have a savings income of 250,000 pounds or more are expected to emigrate from England to America in the next couple years do to three factors: taxes (foremost), poor roads (I guess you guys have a lot of potholes or something) and poor public transportation. That the basic needs of the wealthy are not being met and they're saying "Why do I bother paying all these taxes if I have to get the steering of my Lexus realigned all the time?." Maybe Morrissey's moving his family to LA, though I imagine they have a close extension of friends and whatnot that would be tough to leave. Or maybe he's settling down which would be awesome for his brain. I don't imagine the gypsy life of hotel hopping is very good for the soul.

It doesn't matter. MIT has predicted a total economic meltdown by 2030. If anything, the smart rich people will be spending the next 18 years on a small tropical island, tanning their bodies and fortifying their gated compounds.

Hey, didn;t you say the other day that Morrissey lived in Los Feliz? Are you drinking Prediction Juice?

Haha. Nah I said he never lived in Los Feliz. He lived in Weho (Off Sweetzer and Sunset Blvd.). Looks like he's coming back!! :thumb:

Haha. Nah I said he never lived in Los Feliz. He lived in Weho (Off Sweetzer and Sunset Blvd.). Looks like he's coming back!! :thumb:

Uh oh, better buy stock in Cat & Fiddle shares, the stalkers will be ordering ciders in droves. :p

Huizinga a real Dutch name, so her grandmother or even sooner took the boot to the USA,
as alot of europeans did 2 centuries back, late 1800, early 1900

The link with Morrisssey and the story is kinda strange, confusing for me, as if...

That's an encouraging statistic. Maybe we can see about increasing the proportion of the idle rich exiting the country. Frankly, we'd be glad to see the back of them.

Re: Article: 'Actually' catches Morrissey's attention - The Guardian

I am the only one who is confused by this news item ?

No you're not. I haven't the first clue where to begin on this.

P.

reading it, and again and again and again, as I understand she gonna be support
at some USA shows, why would Morrissey go to a strip club or her posh mansion
to meet her?

[well he once went with his personal female assistant to a strip club somewhere in europe
or the UK, Ireland?it was great Brittain

maybe he has a fetish for stripclubs

Well maybe Morrissey will give some away in his coming bio, whenever that might be.

:confused:

No you're not. I haven't the first clue where to begin on this.

P.

What? A girl who has sex in front of the camera and sometimes sings is selling her house that Morrissey either is or is not interested in buying. What's not to get? :p Unless he visited to have sex with her. Now THAT'S a story.:thumb:

The main point I gathered from it was that he went to look at her parents' house, and somehow that was transformed in the mind of the author to Morrissey being a fan of this person?

The house in question.

looks alot like his old house in hollywood hills. i hope leaking out this info hasn't ruined any chance of morrissey buying the house. i would love to see him back in l.a.

Last edited by a moderator:

reading it, and again and again and again, as I understand she gonna be support
at some USA shows, why would Morrissey go to a strip club or her posh mansion
to meet her?

[well he once went with his personal female assistant to a strip club somewhere in europe
or the UK, Ireland?it was great Brittain

maybe he has a fetish for stripclubs

Well maybe Morrissey will give some away in his coming bio, whenever that might be.

:confused:

Support for the US shows...where on earth do you get that from? :rolleyes: He went to her house because he's considering buying it, not to see her specifically.

maybe he went to her house for a private strip show. he likes...

Maybe Morrissey's moving his family to LA, though I imagine they have a close extension of friends and whatnot that would be tough to leave.
I doubt him and his whole family are all going to live in that house, last time M lived in LA he didn't need his parents, sister on the doorstep, apparently his mom doesn't like americans according to him.

Back
Top Bottom