Actual MiM promo TP record that was in record collector

Dave2006

Like "How Soon Is Now?" last week, looks like this collector is selling up. These two will be interesting to watch...

Meat is Murder 7" Mayking Test Press valued by Record Collector at £800 maybe only one of 25 copies - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-SMITHS-ME...dZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item35a72f11db

Also for sale 7" Mayking test press for I Started Something - I've never seen one of these before, no idea what its worth (or what someone will pay for it!) - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-SMITHS-I-...dZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item35a72f3417

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think it's about time I asked my boss for a (substantial!) pay rise :D

I'm sure I can afford both of these if I cut out a few things like food and heating. I wonder how much a kidney is worth on the black market these days, I mean you only really need one.

Someone got a good deal on the MiM test press - only £470

I started something jumped from £167 to £527 in the last few minutes - places it firmly in the top 10 of collectables :thumb:

I hope that whoever won them enjoys them

Dave

Someone got a good deal on the MiM test press - only £470

I started something jumped from £167 to £527 in the last few minutes - places it firmly in the top 10 of collectables :thumb:

I hope that whoever won them enjoys them

Dave

Or, it could be a shill bid, in hopes that some bidders will outbid that price? if it jumps that quick so fast, IMO, that means that it's probably someone doing it deliberately, to try to get higher bids.

I could be wrong, but thats MO. I've seen that sorta thing happen all too often.

Or, it could be a shill bid, in hopes that some bidders will outbid that price? if it jumps that quick so fast, IMO, that means that it's probably someone doing it deliberately, to try to get higher bids.

I could be wrong, but thats MO. I've seen that sorta thing happen all too often.

Based on the bid history, I don't think that was the case for this auction.

I just got this 7" in the post today.
There are pictures in the latest buy thread. Does anyone know when Vinyl Tap put theirs up on there site?
Take care

I just got this 7" in the post today.
There are pictures in the latest buy thread. Does anyone know when Vinyl Tap put theirs up on there site?
Take care

It must have been in the last couple of days, not before as far as i know...
Cheers Moz

Even more items for sale today at Vinyl Tap, both Smiths and Moz related. Some beautiful rarities priced accordingly....;)
Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom