Actual HSIN promo TP record that was in record collector

roky

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Interesting,
The one in RC looks yellowed, but the writing looks the same. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-SMITHS-HO...dZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item35a6f6dd51

This label is beige, very light. Definitely not white.

The reason why it's more yellow on RC is probably because whoever treated the image before putting it in the magazine, increased the color contrast to show the details a little better.

This is my copy:

hsin.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I put £55 into a sniper thinking it may go under the radar and i may knick it.:blushing:

They all look the same:confused:
How many were made? Flax, is that yours in RC?

They all look the same:confused:
How many were made? Flax, is that yours in RC?

I don't know how many were made.

They look very similar but you'll notice that the date "18 JAN 1985" on mine is printer closer to the side. The one that appears on RC is printed near the center.

That handwriting appears on other test pressings, as you can see it on a Meat Is Murder Live EP 12". Along with the date "16 APR 1985":

mim12.jpg

Last edited:
Another little bit of information about this How Soon Is Now 7" is that on the Side A, right after How Soon Is Now is over, you can hear voices for about 2 or 3 seconds.

I don't know who they are or what they were saying, but you can hear them. I double checked to make sure they weren't voices in my head.

Back
Top Bottom