about this messageboard?

Can I answer your question with another question? Why are you here if you feel this way? Seems to me like it'd be a waste of time. Or do you just have that much time on your hands? :rolleyes:

mcrickson you really are a prick. and if i ever saw your ugly mug i'de love to punch it.

Can I safely assume that YOU are the ignoramus messaging me on myspace? :lbf:

I WISH I had the time on my hands that you have -- to go and create accounts JUST to stalk me with messages about homosexuality? You must burn the candle at both ends trying to think of more pathetic things to say to me :rolleyes:

you are the one or bums this message board, nob.

See, this is the kind of senseless shit he/she sends me. It's not comprehensible by any means, and he/she always has a tendency to comment upon homosexuality as if it is an insult. It's quite childish and pathetic, given the frequency of how many messages I receive from this person every day :rolleyes:

See, this is the kind of senseless shit he/she sends me. It's not comprehensible by any means, and he/she always has a tendency to comment upon homosexuality as if it is an insult. It's quite childish and pathetic, given the frequency of how many messages I receive from this person every day :rolleyes:

lol at the mong.

Jesus wept. My eyes....the standard of riposte...it's...too....awful....:(

Good 'I know you are but what am I' attempt though.

You thought THAT was bad? Look in the 'I'd hate to be like certain people' thread to see some of HIS comments before judging mine :rolleyes:

You thought THAT was bad? Look in the 'I'd hate to be like certain people' thread to see some of HIS comments before judging mine :rolleyes:

Judging from this thread I believe his comments are intentionally useless and deliberately so to wind you up more. If not, then I will agree he is even worse. :)

Why has Troublemaker been banned.?

Lets sanitise everything around here.:mad:

Why has Troublemaker been banned.?

For trolling and stalking me :rolleyes:

Judging from this thread I believe his comments are intentionally useless and deliberately so to wind you up more. If not, then I will agree he is even worse. :)

"Wind me up more"? He's the one wasting a whole day sending me messages on myspace and here. :crazy: I hardly think I'm wound up. I think that's just you wanting to start something, too :D

"Wind me up more"? He's the one wasting a whole day sending me messages on myspace and here. :crazy: I hardly think I'm wound up. I think that's just you wanting to start something, too :D

You should know by now that I'm always wanting to start 'something', dude! :cool:

Tags
luvsuperhans mong mong ourladyisaprick stfu superhans superhans=cunt xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom