About the "Satellite of Love" Single/Formats

CemetryGates

Will Not Smile For Anyone
The info on the main page says there's three versions of the SOL single - digi-download, 7'', and a 12''.... all containing "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side".... But further down it reads:

In addition, across all three formats there will also be four previously unreleased live tracks: ‘All You Need Is Me’, ‘Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed’, ‘Vicar In A Tutu’ and a cover of Buzzcocks’ ‘You Say You Don’t Love Me’, all recorded live in Hyde Park, 4th July 2008.

7" Tracklisting

Side A
Satellite Of Love (live)

Side B
1.You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
2.You Say You Don't Love Me (live)*
*previously unreleased Recorded live in Hyde Park, 4th July, 2008

12" Tracklisting

Side A
1. Satellite Of Love (live)
2. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

Side B
1. Vicar In A Tutu (live) *
2. All You Need Is Me (live) *
*previously unreleased Recorded live in Hyde Park, 4th July, 2008

So what's with the digital download in regard to unreleased live tracks? Or am I misinterpreting the "across all three formats" bit and there's actually nothing live or unreleased via digi-download at all? And where does "Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed" appear?

Any knowledge? I'm getting quite tired of these wacky singles in 70 different forms that I usually can't get in my country or even play should I manage to find them at all. I'm still missing the BBC live tracks from the Playboys single as well...

Thanks

The info on the main page says there's three versions of the SOL single - digi-download, 7'', and a 12''.... all containing "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side".... But further down it reads:

So what's with the digital download in regard to unreleased live tracks? Or am I misinterpreting the "across all three formats" bit and there's actually nothing live or unreleased via digi-download at all? And where does "Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed" appear?

Any knowledge? I'm getting quite tired of these wacky singles in 70 different forms that I usually can't get in my country or even play should I manage to find them at all. I'm still missing the BBC live tracks from the Playboys single as well...

Thanks

'Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed' is the live digital single b-side.

In what countries/territories? The SOL singles on 7Digital don't seem to have any b-side tracks at all.

In what countries/territories? The SOL singles on 7Digital don't seem to have any b-side tracks at all.

The digital single with b-sides will be released along with the physical copies. The only digital copy currently available is A-side only.

Well, that's totally insane, but makes much more sense as to why I wasn't able to find it! Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom