About Liam Gallagher, and ... of course Morrissey

Words often fall out of both sides of his mouth.

Not trying to sound bitter or anything, it's just Morrissey makes it perhaps intentionally difficult to know what he really thinks.

Kyoko

Or maybe he just changes his mind with time, like most people do.
I remember another Oasis quote from him, a while after the "best Manchester band" one, where he was saying that just when Oasis had the world's spotlight on them, they should have made a truly classic album, and they didn't, thus causing people (presumably himself) to largely lose interest in them. Morrissey doesn't listen to any contemporary music? My arse :p

Or maybe he just changes his mind with time, like most people do.
I remember another Oasis quote from him, a while after the "best Manchester band" one, where he was saying that just when Oasis had the world's spotlight on them, they should have made a truly classic album, and they didn't, thus causing people (presumably himself) to largely lose interest in them. Morrissey doesn't listen to any contemporary music? My arse :p

Not my words... HIS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsbgviFbnY

Kyoko

Well, I've just been having a good night sleep, really. Though I may be one of the quiet ones, I don't know? But no, dear, I don't find it hard to read English, actually I come from a place that in the days of yore "invented" 1/3 of the English vocabulary. And no, I'm not a homophobe, I don't have any issues w/ homosexuality. You're not giving me a lot of options here. I mean, the word "gay" doesn't necessarily mean "homosexual", it's can also mean "having or showing a merry, lively mood", y'know. It's just you being rude, I think. Anyway, please answer the question, otherwise I think we have to start a new tread, or maybe even a new forum :) -Cudweed

what does "coming from a place that invented 1/3 of the english vocabulary" have to do with anything???? does that immedietly mean you understand or can read english.... NO! so that comment was pointless. i relation to the word "gay" the homosexual community adopted that word as an abbreviation fot "Good As You", meaning that gay people were as good as or equal to anybody else. YOU obviously dont think this as YOU tried to insult me by calling me gay, suggesting that YOU think gay people are lesser beings, this is why you called me gay. so trying to make it look as though you were innocently calling me that isn't fooling anybody and is actually rather insulting to peoples intelligence.

im not obligated to answer the question, this is a place for people to state their opinions... and mine is that your question is pretty pointless. I'd suggest you DO start another forum as i think your a condesending biggot!

what does "coming from a place that invented 1/3 of the english vocabulary" have to do with anything???? does that immedietly mean you understand or can read english.... NO! so that comment was pointless. i relation to the word "gay" the homosexual community adopted that word as an abbreviation fot "Good As You", meaning that gay people were as good as or equal to anybody else. YOU obviously dont think this as YOU tried to insult me by calling me gay, suggesting that YOU think gay people are lesser beings, this is why you called me gay. so trying to make it look as though you were innocently calling me that isn't fooling anybody and is actually rather insulting to peoples intelligence.

im not obligated to answer the question, this is a place for people to state their opinions... and mine is that your question is pretty pointless. I'd suggest you DO start another forum as i think your a condesending biggot!

deep breath dear. i know youre not gay. ;) he's probably about 16 anyway...:rolleyes:

Oh well, you might be right about that. :confused: Just a another pointless comment ... but then again, I seem to console myself with thoughts that it might not be the only thing. Anyway, I didn't mean to insult you, like I didn't mean to suggest that the gay are lesser beings, it's just ... it's just the ways on which I was raised. But deep in my heart, if it's not bottomless, and if I even has one?? - I'm not, believe me, like that! What would I be trying to achieve? Let's shake hands!! :)

Still, you have to admit that "gay" not necessarily means "homosexual", but a bit more ... so what I'm saying - I'm affraid of - is that you can't determine what the meaning of the word was - or is. Not really! That, I think, would be rather pointless too, and by the way, also some poets nightmare if there wasn't a chance to be ambiguous. And this is NOT poetry, I know, but people and poets are sharing the same paint pot...
But again, let's shake hands, I didn't mean to insult people's intelligence, or yours, and I hope that you're feeling the same way, cos you happened to insult me, too. And no, Boyvoyeur, you're not obligated to answer any questions. If only you got opinions - yes, and even the "pointless" ones - on your chest, well, don't hesitate - let 'em out! So if you dare, let's be friends ... -Cudweed:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom