About how long before the show starts does Moz usually arrive?

W

Wilma Dickfit

I want to wait for him at the back entrance before the gig. How early would I have to come?

Even if you are there at 3 am the day preceding, chances are very good he'll breeze past you without a word when he arrives. But who knows. Maybe he's in a baby kissing and glad handing PR phase.

Even if you are there at 3 am the day preceding, chances are very good he'll breeze past you without a word when he arrives. But who knows. Maybe he's in a baby kissing and glad handing PR phase.

Funny g23....Sound checks go off a few hours before the proceedings begin. The black beamer arrives at the most secluded entrance door.. inside he goes and like a quickie, it's over before it begins. ....depending upon his general mood.

At Ventura this year, the band got there around 3pm, morrissey got there at 4. He (surprisingly) signed a bunch of autographs and chatted a bit

Morrissey - Napoli 7 Ottobre 2015, Teatro Augusteo

teatro-augusteo.jpg

Teatro-Augusteo-Napoli-PH.jpg

Teatro Augusteo, Naples, Italy

Funny g23....Sound checks go off a few hours before the proceedings begin. The black beamer arrives at the most secluded entrance door.. inside he goes and like a quickie, it's over before it begins. ....depending upon his general mood.
I know. I speak as a guy who has had him breeze by. But he made up for it by stopping after the show. I've not hung around before or after since 2007 though. I'm okay with my Morrissey moments.

Back
Top Bottom