Aberdeen - BHGE Arena (Feb. 16, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / I Bury The Living / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / Israel / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think there can be too many complaints about Morrissey not changing the setlist at any rate. I think only 6 of the songs played at the MEN Arena a couple of years ago remain.

And certainly not money for old rope either. Very few performers of Morrissey's vintage play so many recent songs.

I agree that the middle section could be altered a little though.

You’ll be gone (elvis cover)
I wish you lonely
I started something
Jacky’s only happy
How soon is now ?
Munich air disaster 1958
When you open your legs
Who will protect us from the police
Bullfighter
World Peace Is none
The Girl from Tel Aviv
My love id do anything
Hold onto your friends
Back on the chain gang (the pretenders)
If you don’t like me, don’t look at me
I bury the living
Spent the day in bed
Suedehead
Israel
Jack the Ripper

Encore:

Sunday
Irish blood

Won't be any shortage of beer / toilet breaks. Don't recall Moz ever playing such a "new album" heavy set list (barring the early years). Still a few great songs in there, I'm sure I'll still enjoy despite it looking very weak in comparison to recent tours.

You’ll be gone (elvis cover)
I wish you lonely
I started something
Jacky’s only happy
How soon is now ?
Munich air disaster 1958
When you open your legs
Who will protect us from the police
Bullfighter
World Peace Is none
The Girl from Tel Aviv
My love id do anything
Hold onto your friends
Back on the chain gang (the pretenders)
If you don’t like me, don’t look at me
I bury the living
Spent the day in bed
Suedehead
Israel
Jack the Ripper

Encore:

Sunday
Irish blood

That's a f***ing superb set list.

Sunday and Irish as a double encore!?

Dreaming of that for Glasgay tomorrow night!

Back in your box all the gobshites slating the set list without knowing it. Go back to spending time with your special sock, away from spouting shite opinions.

Hugh Clark, former poster here (Morrissey23rd) was stopped from entering the gig tonight. He is banned from all gigs. Apparently due to his social media.

He’s been a stalwart from the start. Weird times.
So Morrissey keeps an eye on social media to check we all toe the line? interesting. To be fair Hugh did rip Moz a new one on facebook after the German interview, or was it french? Yesterdays chip paper.

So is this the first time he's played I Bury the Living and Israel live? He may have done them on the east coast gigs (I'll check) but I don't think so?

Would love to hear the coda of IBTL (sorry, Swift Eclipse, I'm sliding back into the cult!) live if anyone recorded it....

Rather than a greatest hits tour, I'd rather see an obscurities tour a setlist of b sides or not played before songs, I'd pay for that.

I so hope he does this at the RAH, it's my favourite of the new album, high hopes of hearing it live.

Some idiot threw a paper ball which hit moz on the head. I was 90% sure that would be the end of it - well done moz

Only lull was girl from tel aviv. First outing for Israel?

Good old scrum for the shirt at the end - made worse by keeping it dark for a minute after the show ends!

Bit annoyed the videos were 50% unchanged..

Great voice and acting out the songs which gave additional context.

Video screen was good too.

And lights in the shape of the low in high school badges, must be plans to use them beyond the uk tour

And I didn’t expect to see moz take a 7 incher whilst on stage.

Seen the set list. Had a few drinks but think it looks pretty awesome. Didn’t book tickets at the time they went on sale, but didn’t take the plunge because of the staleness of it all. But reading this set list to non-fans really discourages them from coming with me, should I try and plunge the depths for whatever row-x seat-z is still available ...

Some idiot threw a paper ball which hit moz on the head. I was 90% sure that would be the end of it - well done moz

Only lull was girl from tel aviv. First outing for Israel?

Good old scrum for the shirt at the end - made worse by keeping it dark for a minute after the show ends!

Bit annoyed the videos were 50% unchanged..

Great voice and acting out the songs which gave additional context.

Video screen was good too.

This is where we're at with Morrissey. Glad he's not walked off when someone hits him on the head with rolled up paper. FFS .

Back
Top Bottom