Aberdeen - BHGE Arena (Feb. 16, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / I Bury The Living / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / Israel / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
The merch featuring a Morrissey Meat Is Murder shirt:

IMG_20180216_204458.jpg

IMG_20180216_204729.jpg

PETA presence:
IMG_20180216_204228.jpg

A wonderful tribute:
1716245089825014253.jpg

IMG_20180216_204737.jpg

Thanks to those sharing esp 'Dickie'.
Currently due on stage 9:04pm.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Currently live broadcast of pre-gig videos:

Opened with You'll Be Gone / Lonely then I Started Something.
More live:

Apologies, not super organised as Periscope isn't playing fair.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
lots of merch options this tour it seems. more than usual? I do like the Moz "Meat is Murder/album cover" shirt a lot..

davidt - I like that you started this thread before the show started. We can follow in real time using the many periscope and other social media links. Please continue this trend!

lots of merch options this tour it seems. more than usual? I do like the Moz "Meat is Murder/album cover" shirt a lot..

How much are the " Wool and Cashmere = Murder " T-Shirts ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

davidt - I like that you started this thread before the show started. We can follow in real time using the many periscope and other social media links. Please continue this trend!

Perhaps now that the despicable dMoz hating dictator, Uncle Skimpy has now gone, this site can return to the excellent fan site it once was.
Rat

Hugh Clark, former poster here (Morrissey23rd) was stopped from entering the gig tonight. He is banned from all gigs. Apparently due to his social media.

He’s been a stalwart from the start. Weird times.

No details yet on the concert? How is Moz's voice? Should be a great tour.

A chap called Dickie posted footage - included Manchester Disaster, Suedehead, Chain Gang, Spent the Day, Started Something - sounds v similar to last tour...

Seen a few videos, seems a similar setlist to American tour, nothing new, sad times

Doing 10 songs off the new album, bad decision as was 2 covers and general bad pacing / Munich air disaster I always feel is out of place even if a tribute / anniversary

Very poor setlist

His voice was still great & kudos on the stage production, setup looked good

Hopefully he amends setlist for tomorrow in Glasgow or another lukewarm reception awaits

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom