ABBA reunites for world tour in 2020

A

Anonymous

So the news have not yet been confirmed but information from family members reveal that a deal has been signed to take ABBA on a world tour to all continents in 2020.

The rumor has been growing during the summer and can no longer be kept in secret. The tour kicks off at Wembley Arena in May and other confirmed countries and venues are Pasadena Rose Bowl and Sydney though yet no confirmation of venue down there.

According to information the tour will be called ABBA 2020 (The winner takes it all).

You heard it first from me though swedish media have just about confirmed it as I type this.

So the news have not yet been confirmed but information from family members reveal that a deal has been signed to take ABBA on a world tour to all continents in 2020.

The rumor has been growing during the summer and can no longer be kept in secret. The tour kicks off at Wembley Arena in May and other confirmed countries and venues are Pasadena Rose Bowl and Sydney though yet no confirmation of venue down there.

According to information the tour will be called ABBA 2020 (The winner takes it all).

You heard it first from me though swedish media have just about confirmed it as I type this.
Not Wembley Arena of course but Wembley Stadium.

Camp Nou just been added.

This is what the world needs right now to unite in one blinding flash of ABBA love.

Back
Top Bottom