Aarhus - Voxhall (July 13, 2011) post-show

David Bowie has hit out at Moz by claiming "You have to worship at the temple of Morrissey when you become involved".

I hear the lead off single of Bowie's 2011 album is called 'In Conteol of Dame Dominance'

Off-topic, I know, but I've just had the pleasure of reading an early proof of Morrissey's autobiography! Makes for a fascinating read, although not sure anecdotes are really his strong point. He seems to end nearly every sentence with 'needless to say, I had the last laugh'.

Just watch Morrissey on youtube and then tell me that you won't go and watch him again!!!

I bet you can't!!!

You only have to watch George Alegiah to see why people dislike him. Affected is the word with his hand gestures which are unecessary and bouncing around on his seat. Not to mention emphasising on the wrong words to make a story interesting, that obviously isn't.

Yea, what a f***ing bastard for using hand gestures. Put him against the f***ing wall. Enemy of Morrissey!

Hello? Where are all of the gig goers in Scandi-land? Although I know not much of anything about the gig will be posted here, I am still interested to know how it went? Did he say anything? How did he seem? I assume no mention of any of this was made tonight?

Off-topic, I know, but I've just had the pleasure of reading an early proof of Morrissey's autobiography! Makes for a fascinating read, although not sure anecdotes are really his strong point. He seems to end nearly every sentence with 'needless to say, I had the last laugh'.

Nope. He will go to jail, for fraud, and the proof exists.

Hello? Where are all of the gig goers in Scandi-land? Although I know not much of anything about the gig will be posted here, I am still interested to know how it went? Did he say anything? How did he seem? I assume no mention of any of this was made tonight?

Everyone stayed away. Moz played to an empty hall. David T is huge in Denmark!

Whole thread is an embarrassment, time to switch off the lights.

god, whats up with you guys?
please create a thread for your own pleasures, if you must.

I like morrissey for keeping a different spin. david should love about that.
hes always done that. it would have been boring anyway, if he was predictable.

At first I thought David T should close this site down - but now I realise the best thing he could do is continue. Let Herr Morrissey know that his fascist antics will never win. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on the internet, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our website, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills - we shall never surrender!

setlist!?!?!??!?

Hairdresser On Fire
Alma Matters
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Billy Budd
Now My Heart Is Full
Half A Person
I Am Hated For Loving
Speedway
Is It Really So Strange?
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Boxers
Tomorrow
Meat Is Murder
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
November Spawned A Monster
Break Up The Family
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Encore: Shoplifters Of The World Unite

That was from Buenos Aires, 30 March 2000. It was a corker, don't you know.

Typical slow, shit and whiney Morrissey Solo. Get over it, you guys clearly don't like Moz (something us true fans dont care about)...this is a thread about a gig so take your complaints elsewhere and preferably get a f***ing life whilst you're at it. Seriously, do most of you actually have jobs, families or lives!?!?! You just seem to sit around here most of the day complaining about Morrissey.

Where is a set list and reviews????

DavidT and his little gang...you're pissed off, we get it; so move on and let the fans find out about the gig!

A NEW SONG was played tonight, friends. Think it was called Scandinavia. This is not a joke. If I am mistanken, thats just because I am mistaken.
Great show!
/t

At first I thought David T should close this site down - but now I realise the best thing he could do is continue. Let Herr Morrissey know that his fascist antics will never win. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on the internet, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our website, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills - we shall never surrender!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. I mean it.

Great evening, though security was a bit meticulous and slow. Nice venue and nice sound. The Heartbreaks were wonderful and more than a bit inspired by the late Smiths, though Morecombe is their M. Unfortunately there were problems showing the films of Nico, Reed etc., so that it took quite a while before the band finally entered. Or rather, didn't. the stage was empty, and the drum solo from The Operation was played as play back. Then Moz and the band came on, but we hoped in vain for moz to start singing "You fight with your right hand...". Instead we had many of the songs already known from former set lists of this tour, but one world premiere (I think): a lovesong for "Scandinavia" set to Spanish rhythms! I didn't get the words, so if anyone did...please! Moz chatted a bit, saying how he'd forgive us, but never himself. He was quite upset to have gotten some of the words wrong in Meat is Murder, and he was not quite up to scratch in You have killed me, either. He made a few deliberate changes in other lyrics as well. Lovely voice, our man, and the encore was There's a light and then it was out, obviously

A new song was played tonight, Morrissey announced from the stage that it was called "You Know What You Did"

Spoken word, just Morrissey and piano (left Boz some time to stuff his face with veggie pies), it was basically a retread of 'Sorrow Will Come To You In The End' with lyrics about a website and some guy called david..?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom