Aarhus - Voxhall (July 13, 2011) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jul 13, 2011.

By davidt on Jul 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat is Murder / Satellite Of Love / You Have Killed Me / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Irish Blood, English Heart / People Are The Same Everywhere (not played) / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Satlook

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Anonymous
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      David T - for continuing to care, you are a gentleman. Your hero really isn't worth it any more.
    3. The_Myth
      The_Myth
      Loving the Gestapo tactics. Your mum must be so proud to have raised a fascist.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Apparently everybody was strip-searched and anally probed on the way in and Celibate was ejected for ejaculating all over security.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Set list:

God Save The Morrissey
      Morrissey, Morrissey, Über Alles
      The Star Spangled Morrissey
      Hymn To The Morrissey
      Fair Morrissey, We Salute Thee
      Advance Morrissey Fair
      March On, Morrissey
      My Golden Morrissey
      Blessed Be This Noble Morrissey
      Til The End Of The World, Morrissey
      O Morrissey, Cradle Of Our Forefathers
      The March Of Morrissey
      Battle Hymn Of The Morrissey
      Our Beautiful Morrissey
      The Anthem Of Morrissey
      Morrissey Of Beauty, Morrissey Of Splendour
      Let Us Tread The Path To Morrissey
      Morrissey, May Your Reign Last Forever
      O Beloved Land Of Morrissey
      Morrissey Or Death

Encore:
      Morrissey We Exalt Thee
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hehe I think this page is gonna be funny tonight
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Fuck Morrissey.

Seriously, just fuck Morrissey.

What you did to davidt was disgusting
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I heard Hugh (Morrissey the 23rd) got up and gave Morrissey a blowjob onstage
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I thought the encore was, 'Don't cry for me, Dav-id T...the truth is I never loved you...'
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous posters of the world unite and take over!
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It`s so boring...talk about those things in another thread. I just want to know the setlist and some stories of the aarhus stories! Thanx!
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I can't believe they played Morrissey Of Beauty, Morrissey Of Splendour! But, really, Morrissey Or Death should have been the encore. I love it when, during the second verse, everyone starts making blood oaths.

P.S. My captcha word verification included the word "OUTSIDE." As in "Love me outside," which is where DavidT will ALWAYS be. Heil, Morrissey!
    14. maynardmorrissey
      maynardmorrissey
      I think this page is gonna suck tonight
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Shut the fuck up, bitch. This is the time to rally around and support davidt for the great site he's provided over the years. Don't like it? Then get the fuck out

VIVA DAVID
    16. ClintBoon
      ClintBoon
      Fuck you Moz, go kill yourself cunto

love you moz
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Just heard that Morrissey was ejected from George Alagiah's one-man show and banned for life.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I bet George was at least generous enough to drop The Kid's a Looker from the setlist.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Haha. Apologies if already discussed and I have missed it, but why does he dislike George Alagiah so much? Have to admit feeling slightly sorry for him when I heard Morrissey change lyrics in Satellite of Love and sing it a Glasto as well as other concerts.