A warning from SRA about p****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Banned
I received a warning from the SRA moderator. it was thus:

"Dear Jon,

You have received a warning at Morrissey-solo Forums.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=356718

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

I know you're just trying to be clever and provocative, and who am I to stand in the way of your ego polishing, but banding about derogatory terms like puff is as unacceptable as banding about words like n*****, in my mind anyway. From the same league.

Settle down.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow."

I posted a poll asking if morrissey was a puff. I do not see anything wrong with asking that question. Have you seen the band who support Johnny Ross? They are gay and call themselves poofs.

4PsJR.jpg

Like , SRA get a life purleaaaase. (he seemed obsessed with niggers in several pm's to me after that, which I found quite disturbing to be honest.

So if you are a puff, (which I have been/was/am/sometimes am... don't talk to SRA as he will give you a slap on the bottom in private , give you a warning, and then start talking about niggers for no apparant reason.

Last edited:
I received a warning from the SRA moderator. it was thus:

"Dear Jon,

You have received a warning at Morrissey-solo Forums.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=356718

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

I know you're just trying to be clever and provocative, and who am I to stand in the way of your ego polishing, but banding about derogatory terms like puff is as unacceptable as banding about words like n*****, in my mind anyway. From the same league.

Settle down.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow."

I posted a poll asking if morrissey was a puff. I do not see anything wrong with asking that question. Have you seen the band who support Johnny Ross? They are gay and call themselves poofs.

4PsJR.jpg

Like , SRA get a life purleaaaase. (he seemed obsessed with niggers in several pm's to me after that, which I found quite disturbing to be honest.

So if you are a puff, (which I have been/was/am/sometimes am... don't talk to SRA as he will give you a slap on the bottom in private .

SRA is right. I agree with the judgement. If you don't like it, then don't look at it. If you have specific points of order contravening the TOS, let's see them.

Peter

SRA is right. I agree with the judgement.( madas/editors comment: lol do you have a life peter???, judgement wtf!!!?) If you don't like it, then don't look at it. If you have specific points of order contravening the TOS, let's see them.

Peter

If i don't like what don't look at it?

I have no specific points to make that contravene the TOS. Are you drunk?

Last edited:
Nice editing of my PM there Jonathan. This has really become a far bigger issue than it should be, presumably because you get your kicks from provoking reaction and then whinging about it? You are being a bit pathetic, arent you?.

As for my 'obsession' with 'niggers', was that the one PM I sent to you explaining my position? Quite an obsession I have there, im trying to sort it. My opinion is a word like n***** is foul no matter who uses it, and whoever does is a f***ing idiot, regardless of race. If that word appeared on here then I would expect it to be censored. I know 'n*****' and 'poof' have different histories, the former a much viler one, but the basic principle is the same as starting a topic: "Is Jesse a n*****?".

Like I said in the warning (which you've neglected to include, obviously) the number of complaints and those asking the topic to be shut justifies the closing of it alone, obviously not just me who finds it objectionable. You havent been banned, just try and be a little more tactful next time, less crass if you will.

I know you want this to get out of hand because that's how you seem to pleasure yourself, fair enough, but you should know no one actually cares about you half as much as you think. And im not going to post again in this topic, so just give it up.

Nice editing of my PM there Jonathan. This has really become a far bigger issue than it should be, presumably because you get your kicks from provoking reaction and then whinging about it? You are being a bit pathetic, arent you?.

As for my 'obsession' with 'niggers', was that the one PM I sent to you explaining my position? Quite an obsession I have there, im trying to sort it. My opinion is a word like n***** is foul no matter who uses it, and whoever does is a f***ing idiot, regardless of race. If that word appeared on here then I would expect it to be censored. I know 'n*****' and 'poof' have different histories, the former a much viler one, but the basic principle is the same as starting a topic: "Is Jesse a n*****?".

Like I said in the warning (which you've neglected to include, obviously) the number of complaints and those asking the topic to be shut justifies the closing of it alone, obviously not just me who finds it objectionable. You havent been banned, just try and be a little more tactful next time, less crass if you will.

I know you want this to get out of hand because that's how you seem to pleasure yourself, fair enough, but you should know no one actually cares about you half as much as you think. And im not going to post again in this topic, so just give it up.

I am not being pathetic, you gave me a warning about using the word puff. I don't whinge...you do. Is Kayne west being foul when he uses the word n*****? Are four poofs and a piano being offensive when they name themsleves in such a way? ( I know you cannot answer this because it will make you look like a twit) I don't want anything to get out of hand (one can only assume that is your own ego as an ineffectual moderator here that wants it to get that way)

From my point of view I do not give a flying one.... but I'm not the one dishing out the warnings to other people. Who the F@@k do you think you are banding your own form of verbal misguided discrimination on this website? The only thing you tried to sort was the backtracking you dished out on you equating niggers to puffs, quite shameful really.

Do not keep digging a grave for yourself, stop whilst you can, you have wasted enough of my time anyway; I wish you good luck and peace in your life. :)

Last edited:
If you feel a moderator's judgement was flawed, please PM the administrator, DavidT. He is the only person who can address the matters you have trouble with.

Thank you for posting on the forums.
Your posts are very valuable to us.
Please come again.

This thread is venturing off-topic and is superfluous to the forum's need for said discussion.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom