A tea party question

Troy

Whistlejacket
A question not covered in Debretts . . .

One invites our beloved Morrissey for afternoon tea at one's house on Eaton Square, a delightful conversation of what bands each have seen over the years is in melliflous flow . . . would it (dare I ask) . . . would it be of a precarious audacity . . . to admit . . . admit going to see . . . a . . .a . . . kajagoogoo concert when one was too young to know better?:straightface:

Would this upset the Messiah?

RSVP

:straightface::):straightface:
:lbf:

Re: A tea party question . . .

Talk About the Passion. That's my advice. He likes lots of crap music, so just explain how it made you feel. I think he'd understand.

I thought this thread was about Boston.....:blushing:

Jukebox Jury

110.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:

[youtube]84bZZrd8I4Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Jukebox Jury

Thank you for lovely films . . . also, does Morrissey collect teapots? I read here that he did but it could have just been an 'off the cuff' remark?

:)

Thank you for lovely films . . . also, does Morrissey collect teapots? I read here that he did but it could have just been an 'off the cuff' remark?

:)

I sent him a tea pot once. :o

It was an Oscar Wilde tea pot with a set of James Dean cups and an Elvis tea cozy. :D

Actually it was a classy little modern/masculine two-cupper. I hope he got it. I sent it to Azoff.

Oh CrystalGeezer . . . that is soooo sweet! :)

Am sure he must have received it . . . wonder if he has used it yet, with loose tea leaves or bags?

Hmmm, I think loose tea with a silver tea strainer . . .

I wonder if he has tried Yogi tea? The bags come with an individual karmic saying for the day and they are delicious! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom