A taster.

This charming man.

Throbbing member.
April 20,1980

Dearest friend of friends,
Jewels, you poor, sweet, simple little thing! you say the most silly things imaginable! fancy telling me that you were considering a trip to the U.S. I mean what a ridiculous statement-I know you wouldn't dare visit the place without asking my permission. It would be a fatal mistake to 'go west', for I admit with shame that I would be painfully jealous and it would give me immeasurable pleasure to curtail our friendship. How dare you go while I suffer here in Drabsville. You ought to serve 20 years hard labour for entertaining such a thought.

April 20,1980

Dearest friend of friends,
Jewels, you poor, sweet, simple little thing! you say the most silly things imaginable! fancy telling me that you were considering a trip to the U.S. I mean what a ridiculous statement-I know you wouldn't dare visit the place without asking my permission. It would be a fatal mistake to 'go west', for I admit with shame that I would be painfully jealous and it would give me immeasurable pleasure to curtail our friendship. How dare you go while I suffer here in Drabsville. You ought to serve 20 years hard labour for entertaining such a thought.

What is this all about?

I can't wait for the full course.

Back
Top Bottom