a statistically unlikely man

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Morrissey's brilliant... a genius. He's talented. He has a great voice. He's kind-hearted. He has perfect skin. His hair is so well behaved that not only did it not fall out when he became a Man Of A Certain Age, but it quiffs itself. (I've seen it happen.) His body is built so well that he's both lovely to look at and a former athlete. He has elegant hands that are reminiscent of birds' wings. His face is probably the best face I've ever seen... and it just keeps getting more attractive as he ages. He even has cute toes! Did I leave anything out?

A person like him seems statistically unlikely, relatively speaking. Wouldn't you agree?

My theory is that he was either created in a lab or, possibly, by some supernatural process involving pixie dust, spit and incantations.

listen scar. hes foxy and everything but for reals if he wasnt who he was he'd be like a kind of foxy looking bricklayer. you ebber gone to ireland and gone out to a pub or like even to boston on a thursday nite piss up? lotta dudealikes out there brows and all and im not even talking bout no jose maldonado!

dont get me wrong tho scar. i think hes supafly
but hes still just not as hot as bobby sands. no way no how.

bobbys hair, his smile . oh. *sobs*

listen scar. hes foxy and everything but for reals if he wasnt who he was he'd be like a kind of foxy looking bricklayer. you ebber gone to ireland and gone out to a pub or like even to boston on a thursday nite piss up? lotta dudealikes out there brows and all and im not even talking bout no jose maldonado!

Do they sing like him? Do they write poetry like he does? Are they witty and clever like he is? Elegant?

oh and also i think its messed up that bobby doesnt ever get a shout out when jimi , kurt and janis get their shout outs.

oh and also i think its messed up that bobby doesnt ever get a shout out when jimi , kurt and janis get their shout outs.

You do realize that you're on a Morrissey forum, right?

*confused*

Morrissey's brilliant... a genius. He's talented. He has a great voice. He's kind-hearted. He has perfect skin. His hair is so well behaved that not only did it not fall out when he became a Man Of A Certain Age, but it quiffs itself. (I've seen it happen.) His body is built so well that he's both lovely to look at and a former athlete. He has elegant hands that are reminiscent of birds' wings. His face is probably the best face I've ever seen... and it just keeps getting more attractive as he ages. He even has cute toes! Did I leave anything out?

A person like him seems statistically unlikely, relatively speaking. Wouldn't you agree?

You must not know any gay men.

You must not know any gay men.

Actually, most of the men I've known have been gay.

Are you saying that any random gay man is as talented as Morrissey?

dont get me wrong tho scar. i think hes supafly
but hes still just not as hot as bobby sands. no way no how.

bobbys hair, his smile . oh. *sobs*

OMG:eek:What language is superfly??:eek:I guess I`m showing my age as i`m not down with the lingo.:(

My theory is that he was either created in a lab or, possibly, by some supernatural process involving pixie dust, spit and incantations.

I take it you like him then??:p He is indeed UTTER perfection.:)

OOooohhh My God Scarlet!! I've been thinking just THE SAME for days, and I was about to start a thread saying so, but then I stepped back because I thought they would tell me I'm exaggerating or ill or whatever...

Hahaah... I just think the same... I mean, he's perfect in all the sense of the word, physically, intelectually and spiritually... And because of those reasons, i just was building the theory that he was maybe an alien or a human belonging to a more evolved human species sent from the future to try to make a difference... O definitively he was made, as you say Scarlet, in a lab, with all the perfect features a woman could dream of a man... i don't know, but anyway I've also wondered many times if Morrissey is really human after all... He's absolutely perfect to be just one more. :D

OMG:eek:What language is superfly??:eek:I guess I`m showing my age as i`m not down with the lingo.:(

It's not the age, it's the culture... I'm 26 and I've never used that kind of language, not even back in my pothead days.

It must be a hippie Liberal thing :p

Bobby Sands Died For Freedom.

Did he? He left two of his wounded IRA friends behind wounded. COWARD.

He died for this:

The hunger strike centred around "Five Demands":

1. The right not to wear a prison uniform;
2. The right not to do prison work;
3. The right of free association with other prisoners, and to organise educational and recreational pursuits;
4. The right to one visit, one letter and one parcel per week;
5. Full restoration of remission lost through the protest.

Perhaps he should have thought of all that before he joined the provisional IRA and took part in bombings and gun battles.

I assume you are yet another misguided, ill-educated, romantic American.

It must be all the face lifts he keeps having he sure does look slick tho innit

Hahaah... I just think the same... I mean, he's perfect in all the sense of the word, physically, intelectually and spiritually...

Oh, definitely not "spiritually". He is Catholic, after all. Now, if Morrissey declared himself an atheist, then yes, I'd have to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom