A short passage

Your Arsenal

• Total voters

Mr Smith

is partially blind
Below is an extract. Is it from my holiday blog or a piece of classic literature?

'I've been awfully fond of asses ever since; they have a special attraction for me. I began to ask about them because I've never seen one before, and I understood at once what a useful creature it was - industrious, strong, patient, cheap, long-suffering. And so, through the ass, all Switzerland began to attract me, so that my melancholy passed completely.'

Below is an extract. Is it from my holiday blog or a piece of classic literature?

'I've been awfully fond of asses ever since; they have a special attraction for me. I began to ask about them because I've never seen one before, and I understood at once what a useful creature it was - industrious, strong, patient, cheap, long-suffering. And so, through the ass, all Switzerland began to attract me, so that my melancholy passed completely.'

It has the asset of accentuatuating your well hidden appliances.
I think it is holiday blog material.
I wonder about Switzerland though, isn't it too cold there to actually
bear your ass?
Make an assessment, sir!:eek:

I'm curious: does anyone actually find puns funny; or is it simply fun to make them? I think maybe it gives you the satisfying feeling of having made a joke, when you've actually only committed an atrocity.

I'm curious: does anyone actually find puns funny; or is it simply fun to make them? I think maybe it gives you the satisfying feeling of having made a joke, when you've actually only committed an atrocity.

Making and appreciating puns are signs of higher intelligence, so your attitude isn't surprising.

Note to Dennis Nilsen: I think this rules out your theory; they're never this early in the day.

Making and appreciating puns are signs of higher intelligence, so your attitude isn't surprising.

They're signs of being a particular sort of Smiths and Morrissey fan, I've noticed--the pseudoliterate kind. As is condescension (from below, invariably). I think you're auditioning for Helen Bach's clique lately.

Personally, I just listen to the music. I leave the telltale personality flaws to others.

"One, no puns. Two, no puns. Three, no puns."

--John Cleese's three rules of writing comedy.

Personally, I just listen to the music. I leave the telltale personality flaws to others.

"One, no puns. Two, no puns. Three, no puns."

Are you always so boring?

Just stop being silly and showing off

Your remarks amount to nothing, except pseudo factualisms and complete and utter boring so-called facts :rolleyes:

Just stop being silly and showing off

Your remarks amount to nothing, except pseudo factualisms and complete and utter boring so-called facts :rolleyes:

That's a pretty good criticism of The Cantos. It only neglects the Jew-bashing.

Oh, and because it's you: same person.

Sincerely, I haven't a clue why you are going on about Jewishness :confused:

I am not a Jew, but even if I were, do you not think that you are wildlly pre-supposing the actual facts?

Okay, someone has questioned your pre-conceived beliefs in whichever form you need to take that sort of thing, but really hey, a hairstyle is not indicativave of anything other than being cooler than a dead snake's ass

So chill out Roman

Either that, or go on a nice holiday to a Roman holiday, please :)

Sincerely, I haven't a clue why you are going on about Jewishness :confused:

I am not a Jew, but even if I were, do you not think that you are wildlly pre-supposing the actual facts?

Okay, someone has questioned your pre-conceived beliefs in whichever form you need to take that sort of thing, but really hey, a hairstyle is not indicativave of anything other than being cooler than a dead snake's ass

So chill out Roman

Either that, or go on a nice holiday to a Roman holiday, please :)

Are you really this amazingly ignorant? Come on. Ezra Pound? Your avatar?

Do you really know nothing about him?

I wouldn't make an issue of it, but you clearly wanted to argue about something. Either that, or your English is on par with Ezra's Chinese. Or, you're on crack. (Hairstyles? Pre-conceived beliefs?)

But I'm not judging you. Promise.

P.S. Same person.

Tags
cwazy eejit mr internot same person
Back
Top Bottom