A serious poll: which Morrissey type fan sucks?

G

greasetea

I hate using "types" but i am shallow and lazy:

-Rockabilly's
-Skinheads
-Poet types
-Goths
-Rebels
-Rednecks
-Wannabe coffeehouser's
-Those that only came to hear "The More you ignore me.." or wait for "How Soon is now?" and refer to it as the SUN AND AIR SONG

You jackasses know my damn answer, it's true you know, it's true.

> -Those that only came to hear "The More you ignore
> me.." or wait for "How Soon is now?" and refer to
> it as the SUN AND AIR SONG*

* by a landslide...

I don't mind skinheads, as long as they're not the racist kind. Those deserve a beating...

Can't we all just get along? I think it's great if a redneck and a goth can enjoy a Morrissey concert side-by-side. I don't think it's necessary to discriminate between sub-genres of Morrissey fans. We all love him for his music and his charisma.

Concert rage

> I hate using "types" but i am shallow and lazy:

> -Rockabilly's
> -Skinheads
> -Poet types
> -Goths
> -Rebels
> -Rednecks
> -Wannabe coffeehouser's
> it as the SUN AND AIR SONG You jackasses know my damn answer,
> it's true you know, it's true.

I dont know what catagory these perticular people fall into.I would have to say its those teenage girls who come to the concert with a LUNCH BOX and a little BACKPACK.....what in the name of all that's holy is that all about?Ohhhhh and those people who looked at everyone else(you know who you are)when morrissey played "Half a person" and "Break up the family"......as they looked on stupidly, thinking "I dont recall this song on malajusted or vauxhall"....you stupid stupid people.

Re: We're all nice people. We like Morrissey's music!!

People don't always fit into catagories and stereotypes. Why should we try to squeeze them in? If people enjoy listening to Morrissey, what difference does it make?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I hate using "types" but i am shallow and lazy:

> -Rockabilly's
> -Skinheads
> -Poet types
> -Goths
> -Rebels
> -Rednecks
> -Wannabe coffeehouser's
> it as the SUN AND AIR SONG You jackasses know my damn answer,
> it's true you know, it's true.

I despise the Morrissey fans that are just old and think they know it all. Geting old sucks and deal with it.

By the way, I think Rebels should punch idiots in anycase. I hope Greasetea gets jumped by a gang of meximeltrebels for being such a wuss about it. I am embarrassed you wouldn't condone it you sissy.

Re: We're all nice people...another insipid post by Flirty

Oh do shut up, you are a silly old bat that is having hot flashes.

Re: We're all nice people, even you!

Are you a nice person? Or does you head hurt, or are you just hungry?Maybe a little nap will improve your disposition.

Do all people have to be pigeon-holed and crammed into a niche? We're all differnt, and that is one of the positive aspects of human nature. We don't have to select a corner and come out fighting if we disagree with someone.

> Oh do shut up, you are a silly old bat that is having hot
> flashes.

Re: We're all nice people, ...another insipid response by Flirty

You keep proving that you are as witty as those Mountain Dew commercials. You must be an ugly bitch!

Anyone not belonging there, i despise. Does Asian Rut or Bengali mean nothing to anyone?

Enough already!

Leave her alone, monkey anus!

You need to turn off your computer anyway, your mother's calling... you wet your bed again last night.

p.s. New Order would be ashamed that you're a fan...

Re: Enough already..flirty is dumb

Why don't you just mind your own business little sprig? I believe the teletubbies is on.

Re: We're all nice people, even you!

I'm sure you are a nice handsome witty person too. The world needs more nice people, don't you think?

> You keep proving that you are as witty as those Mountain Dew
> commercials. You must be an ugly bitch!

Re: Enough already..flirty is a nice person.

Little Sprig! I like that! I might just use that as a sn in another of my reincarnations.

I've grown tired of the Teletubbies. Cheers is on now - the early years. I have a television/VCR on my computer desk, and I usually watch Morrissey concert videos as I read the boards. Only I wish I had some of the new concerts. Do you know of any boots of the 99 or 00 concerts?

Little Sprig! That's nice.

> Why don't you just mind your own business little sprig? I
> believe the teletubbies is on.

Re: We're all nice people. We like Morrissey's music!!

I agree people don't always fit into categories and stereotypes.

Anyway, when you say "we're all nice people" something says me that you uses irony.

I may be wrong, but perhaps not.

> People don't always fit into catagories and stereotypes. Why
> should we try to squeeze them in? If people enjoy listening to
> Morrissey, what difference does it make?

>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A gift to Cili

Re: Enough already..flirty is a nice little sprig.

> Little Sprig! I like that! I might just use that as a sn in
> another of my reincarnations.

I'm glad you like that. May i then call you that whenever I respond to you? Little sprig, it is cute isn't it?

the "Gothics" and "Rebels" are embarrassing.

> Can't we all just get along? I think it's great if a redneck and
> a goth can enjoy a Morrissey concert side-by-side. I don't think
> it's necessary to discriminate between sub-genres of Morrissey
> fans. We all love him for his music and his charisma.

Quit acting like Jenny Jones. People are like that. people like to categorize others. I do too. I categorize you as some crying puppy.

Anyway i hate the Goth fans that think they're poets who will eventually commit suicide at age 20 to make it real. the ones with the make-up, typical all black tacky rags. you know who they are. i want to choke them. i hate the rebels too (that doesn't make me racist, you're doing something racist if you think all Mexicans are rebels) but i really wouldn't mind if a rebel stomped upon a Goth's ugly fat face.

Re: the "Gothics" and "Rebels" are embarrassing.

What type of fans would have gone to see Morrissey about 10 years ago? All I see now are Rebels.