A request about The Tears, Apollo 13 from a novice violinist

billy_liar

I don't know if this is the right place for this request but anyway...

Dear Morrissey-Solo,

I am a novice violinist and I am trying to learn how to play The Tears Apollo 13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr1AKvMBKXU) but with little success. I've found guitar chords and tab on the internet, but what would be really helpful is a piano transcription. I know there are lot of suede/tears fans on morrissey-solo as well as many talented musicians and wondered whether anyone out there knew or could figure out the notes. It is a fairly simple pattern from what I can hear but I still can't figure it out. I want to learn how to play it for my own pleasure but mostly to record it (in the style of owen pallett. A little too ambitious perhaps,) as a gift for a very dear friend. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would be deeply grateful.

Many thanks,

andy

I don't know if this is the right place for this request but anyway...

Dear Morrissey-Solo,

I am a novice violinist and I am trying to learn how to play The Tears Apollo 13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr1AKvMBKXU) but with little success. I've found guitar chords and tab on the internet, but what would be really helpful is a piano transcription. I know there are lot of suede/tears fans on morrissey-solo as well as many talented musicians and wondered whether anyone out there knew or could figure out the notes. It is a fairly simple pattern from what I can hear but I still can't figure it out. I want to learn how to play it for my own pleasure but mostly to record it (in the style of owen pallett. A little too ambitious perhaps,) as a gift for a very dear friend. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would be deeply grateful.

Many thanks,

andy

I have no idea how to play it but it is definitely a hell of a song. I love it.

meh, Suede are still better. Butler needs to get his bum back there and get rid of Oakes and that miserable sod on the keyboards.

Back
Top Bottom