A Question for the Girls

Why just the gurls?

Age 34. That Vauxhall cover. He was crossing over from being young/poor looking Moz to Gucci wearing global popstar. Just handsome.

Why just the gurls?

Age 34. That Vauxhall cover. He was crossing over from being young/poor looking Moz to Gucci wearing global popstar. Just handsome.

Agreed.
He was very distinguished in that era. Less sickly.
He was wearing gold lame before that which was even worse than the oversized ladies shirts.

I'm not female, but I would say 'YATQ' era Morrissey is my favourite (not that I have a thing for older men)

The day before yesterday. Rawr.

brixton10.jpg

If you will allow me an opinion, as a man, may I suggest December 1990 (?) performing 'I've Changed My Plea to Guilty' on the Jonathan Ross Show.

What a handsome devil!

Love, Peace, and Trumpton,

Boethius.

If you will allow me an opinion, as a man, may I suggest December 1990 (?) performing 'I've Changed My Plea to Guilty' on the Jonathan Ross Show.

What a handsome devil!

Love, Peace, and Trumpton,

Boethius.

As a girl, I have to agree :D

:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
1991 / Kill Uncle era, hands down. Just thinking about him at that time makes me shiver :love:

Vauxhall and Quarry. I must admit I want to get this man naked, wouldn't lay a finger on him, I just want to roll around in his clothes. I love the way the man dresses!
However, I'm not a fan of his ruffled-shirts-of-late ;/ but he's still my favorite dirty uncle.

Year - 1992
Age - 33
Song - Suedehead
Stage - Saturday Night Live

Sexy!

Why?

The song is sexy. And Moz looks lean and tall but not too thin. His jeans are somewhat baggy yet cling in all the right places. His dance with that microphone turns me on for some reason and that smirk on his face--love that smirk. I know a lot of people don't like the shirt but I think he looks like a bright shiny penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very strongly that answering such a question would diminish Morrissey's personhood by objectifying him, and I could never do that. :p

I'm a really hot blonde girl, by the way, even though my username suggests otherwise.

Me too! We should have hot lesbo sex soon!

I thought Moz looked really good from the beginning of his solo career until the Boxers/Southpaw era where the fake scars were lame. Then the short Kevin Spacey hair didn't really look good in 97. After that he really ramped up his look and style. I think he's got incredible taste in clothes. He has had some shirts here and there that missed the mark but he almost always looks good.

Starting with "Your Arsenal" and reaching full ripeness with "Vauxhall & I." Right now he's like me: a carboholic vegetarian showing the bloat of age. :(

He was handsome all the way until he made that television appearance(s) on Craig Kilborn in 2002. That was a shock to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lvhE-IlDQ
But now looking at the footage, not all that bad. Hmmm, I just remembered this on the debut and I shook my head.

Back
Top Bottom