a question for david t

A

Anonymous

hey david. so i used my wifes laptop to access morrissey solo instead of my netbook and i got a message about a virus spy trojan. thought it might just be her computer and ran the adware, it clean it and so i tried other sites and everything was fine. then tried morrissey solo again and got the same message again. did the same as before restarted and went to photobucket and just let it sit for about tem min just to see if the message required time to come up again and nothing happened and so tried your site again and got the same message in about two to three seconds. any idea why this wouold be happening or any suggestions. any advice would helpful and appreciated

Haven't heard of any other complaints so possibly it's your computer or virus scanning software. Which software is running? I run ad-aware and AVG anti-virus and haven't received any warnings.

hey david. so i used my wifes laptop to access morrissey solo instead of my netbook and i got a message about a virus spy trojan. thought it might just be her computer and ran the adware, it clean it and so i tried other sites and everything was fine. then tried morrissey solo again and got the same message again. did the same as before restarted and went to photobucket and just let it sit for about tem min just to see if the message required time to come up again and nothing happened and so tried your site again and got the same message in about two to three seconds. any idea why this wouold be happening or any suggestions. any advice would helpful and appreciated

Haven't heard of any other complaints so possibly it's your computer or virus scanning software. Which software is running? I run ad-aware and AVG anti-virus and haven't received any warnings.

Cool thanks for the answer and suggestion. I don't anything about computers and I don't normally use hers so I'll pass aita along. Thanks again

hmm it seems to be the quick history link, I don't know the proper name for it. when I go to my address bar and type mo and the Morrissey solo link to the main forum page comes up as a suggestion and I click on it im being redirected to something my adaware antivirus program tells me is a threat and wont let me go but if I search through google and go to the main page and then click on forum it doesn't come up. shes gotten the antivirus stuff and run it a couple of times and it detects and removes but it keeps seeming to happen when I do that on later dates. any idea why. seems to also try and effect my ability to play the human verification

Back
Top Bottom